alone

☆♡WORD COUNT 2436♡☆

Suicide warning if u don't like that, please don't read

☆JOKER☆

I stare at the door to my office waiting and wanting her to walts in. But she won't, I know she won't, but I still stare.

It had been nearly a year now since I've seen her, that dreadful night she got took away from me. I can't deal with it no more.

She died in my arms, I promised to protect her but I couldn't. All them time she took a bullet for me and I couldn't take that one for her.

She got shot in the chest blood spilled out of her like a Walter balloon, as soon as I saw what happened I ran as fast as I could to her, I could see the pain in her eyes.

I want to be with her, to see her smile, hear her laughter, feel her soft creamy like skin on mine again, but I know that won't happen. I wish she was still here with me.

I had tears streaming down my cold cheek's. I look over to the left wall of my office to see a big picture of my queen, she was smileing, I was crying, looking at how happy she was, she was a truly wonderful woman, who didn't deserve what happened to her, I wish it was me dead and not her.

I held her as she bled out, I put pressure on the wound of course I did. The angels took her back up to heaven. "I want you" I whiper only for myself to hear.

I had yet again, placed all my weapons in a circle, them all pointing towards me, just like I did when I lost her for two whole years, when I couldn't find her. I can't cope with-without my queen by my side.

I haven't been in the bedroom since it happened. I stay most days in my office surrounded by pictures and weapons.

The weapons calling my name, trying to get my attention. I try so hard to not give into the temptation, to give into the vile voice in my damaged brain.

"I need you harl" I cry out as I lay down on my back, I was topless wearing my Arkham asylum bottoms, as I normally do.

I remember the first time I met her in that asylum, I also remember the first word's I said to her 'You're too beautiful to work at an ugly place like this, doctor'

I couldn't get over her then and I can't get over her now. I don't understand how I'm still here without her, but Jhonny and Recko keeps on reminding me that harley wouldn't want that.

She would want me to be happy but how can I be happy with out the love of my life right next to me. Thare was a knock on my hard wood office door.

"WHAT!"

I roar, not bothering from getting up from my uncountable space on the floor. My door opened Recko had a cup in his hand, Frost was behind, he closed the door.

As Recko walked over to me and put the cup on the floor next to my legs and walking back over to Jhonny who was sat on the floor, Recko followed his friend lead and sat next to him on the uncountable hard-wood flooring.

I sit up to have a look at what they had made me in that cup of mysterious. "What is this" my throat dry and itchy from the lack of drink i hadn't drank. "Its tea sir"

Recko voices a cross, I nod then I swallow a mouth full. My mouth feeling instantly better. "What you thinking about boss?" Jhonny asked me. I just shrugged, letting tears drops glide down from my watery eyes.

"My queen"

I say looking at the cup still in my hands. "Boss, harley wouldn't want you to mope around here feeling sorry for yourself." Jhonny said, this angered me really bad.