stars

Word count: 1418

Harley✨

I had been left in this whole massive house for about 12 days now alone, apart from some of puddins most trusted henchmen me to keep me company.

Mistah J was out on a long business trip away from home. I beged him not to go, but he went anyway. He said it was important. So I let him go. But now it's my pay back time.

Last week, some time. I had ordered online, some glow in the dark ceiling stars and a moon and a sun lamp that you can nail to the wall. All of them had came today and I planned on puting them up. I one of the henchmen had picked them up at one of mine and J's meny nightclubs across our wonderfull city and brought them here.

Obviously we couldn't have them delivered here, it was to dangerous. I had just finished geting ready for my packed day. I walk into the sitting room and go over to the table in the corner.

Thare sat three big boxs. I picked up all three box's and took them down into the kitchen table. Once I placed them at the table, I walk over to the knife draw, And pull out a small but sharp knife. Walking back over to The table with the knife in one hand.

I sit down on a wooden chair and start to open the boxes. Once opened I push the opend packages aside and get a bag from the pantree. I put everything into the bag and carry it up to the office.

I put the bags into the desk and walk out again. But this time I see Recko walking out of the kitchen. "Recko can you get me the ladders, the hammer and the nails please" he looks up at me then says "sure thing I'll go get it now miss Quinn."

then he walks away. I go back into the office, I get the bag off the desk and discard the contents on the floor carefully. I put the glow in the dark stars to one side and put the lamps the other side. "Witch side should I do first the stars or the lamps.

Hmm hard choice" thare was a knock on the hard wooden office door. I look up to see that Recko had gotten what I had ask for. He must of heard me talking to myself.

"Miss Quinn if you don't mind me saying. I think that you should put up the smaller items first. That way it saves you a job." I stroll over to him grab the haumer and the nails off him while he was setting the ladder s up. "That's a good idea. Thanks" I sit cross legged on the wooden floor and poor the glow in the dark stars on the floor.

"Harley if you passed them up, I'll place them on the ceiling for you." My hair was geting into my eye as I looked down at the tiny stars, lucky enough I had two hair bobbles on my wrist, so I took them and put my hair up in pigtails.

Once I was happy I replied to his Quinton "nah it should be fine recko. You worry to much" I smile he did the same thing back. "No boss would kill me if you got hurt under my watch." Thare was a holt in his word, as I spoke "How about if you hold the ladder and and I stick the stars." He thought about it for a minute then said.

"I guess that would work" so that's what we did. He held the ladder, made sure it was steady while I was on it and I pulled back the layer of plastic off, the sticky glue and stuck it on to the ceiling. Once that was done we moved onto the lamps.

I put them both above the door side by side. I had one more thing to do I had to write a note. So in this note I write

'you are my moon, my sun, and all of the stars,so I did this to make sure you always know. Signed you're harlquin'

I put that in the middle of the desk so he wouldn't miss it.
It was about 6:30 at night. Recko had gone home hours ago and it was just me. I had just gotten out of the shower, my colourful hair still damp. For once I had left it to air dry, as I do once a month, the other times, I just get my blow-dryer on to it.

I earlier, I had decided I was going to have an early night. So that what I did, I got under the covers of the big empty king-sized bed with out my puddin by my side to give me goodnight kisses. I picked up my phone, that was sat on my bed side table.

I put my password into my keypad and it unlocked. I clicked onto the messages, raped on puddins name and typed a message to him, saying that I was going to bed and I loved him. I left it at that, I plugged in my phone and turned it off and fell asleep myself.

*end of Harleys pov*

*JOKER*

It has been a long and stressful week, but lucky enough I had finished early.  Even though it was 4:25 in the morning, I was overwhelmed to be going home to see my Harley Quinn.

I haven't told her I was coming back today, I wanted it to be a surprise and I wanted to see the look on she face when she resisters I was thare. I wonder what she had been up to these last few weeks, in I can't wait to see her.

She's probably asleep right now so I didn't want to call her. I was now about 2minutes away from home in my car. I was speeding of course, but the roads were bare, Going passed the trees and the fields.

You see our hideout was at the very outskirts of the city, a place whare we could have put freedom.  I took the same turn as always and I pulled up to a beautifuly looking messed up mansion. Bushes growing unkempt up the sides of the walls, trees incur for decades on end.

But it was stunning in the inside, but on the outside It looked like it was abandoned years and years ago but like a hedgehog, it has a defence mechanism. If a hedgehog is attacked they took into a tight ball, so only Thair spines and the spicks are exposed. The ruined look of the house was its spine and its spicks for protection.

I drive into the garage that I had opened with a with a keypad and drive inside. Once inside I lock up everywhere. And start to walk to my office. I get to my office door and open it to see glowing, that's all I could say, it was just glowing.

I step inside and look up. To see the glowing shapes of stars. I look behind me whare I had just come in and see the out print of two things on the wall either side of the door. I turn my hand into the light switch attached to the wall and push down. When my eyes had focus I could see that the two out print on the wall was a star and a sun.

I had THE biggest smile on my face because I know that my Harley did this for me. I start to walk over to my desk and find Thair was a piece of paper in the middle of my desk. I picked it up and I read it.

"You are my moon, my sun, and all of the stars. So I did this to make sure you always know. Signed you're harlquin"

I must have read that about a thousand times before I finely put it down. The smile still glued to my face as I made my way back into the bedroom and got undressed.

My love was soundly wrapped in her dreams, as I carefully snuggled up to her. She's so sweet in everything she does, she must have realize who it was because she turned around in her sleep. So I lay on my back and let sleep take me in her silk cladded gloves.

________________________________________________________________________

This took me 2 fucking days

my friend lilmisspuddinpop sent me, a story prompts website and I found what you can see at at the top.

And thare will be more to come but not all from thare, probably 1 or 2 once in a while.

It's 1:30 in the morning and I'm going to go to bed, I'll edit this tomorrow

🐄smile😁be free🕊 bye👋