sick day

☆♡Word count: 2624♡☆

☆HARLEY☆

I'm sick. I'm really sick. Im laying in a hospital bed. It the middle of November. I've got a cold and a broken foot. Both from one day!!

END OF HARLEYS P.O.V☆
FLASHBACK☆

The joker is a very busy man. Sitting days on end planing his next attack on the batman.

Trying to kill Batman like very other villain in gotham city.

But he topped them all. He was the king and everyone knew that. And every one knew NEVER to disrespect his queen.

He was very protective over the queen. His queen. her king.

☆JOKER☆

Todays the day! The day that I have been looking forward to this whole month.

The day whare I try to kill batsy. 'this is going to be so much fun' I really hope everything goes to plan.

But if there's anything wrong with Harley. I will call the whole thing off. Even if she gets a scratch.

I would kill Myself if she died. I feel in my gut something will go wrong.

Oh I can NOT wait till tonight. Harley says she's got something sexy for me. But to me she's always sexy.

Saddly I get pull out of my thoughts about tonight as We pull up to our detention.

"We're here. " frost said. 'oh goodie it raining' I think to myself. Before jumping out of the van. Harley following behind me like a lost sheep.

Not that I mind of course.
"Right then boys go set up now!" I shout.

About 25 minutes latter Harley says "I'll go and have a look what the men are doing. "

and then walks up the cold stone, slippery, stairs. That I don't know where they lead to.

About 5 minutes latter. I see Harley come down the first and second step but on the third step she falls, all the way down the rest of them.

Just before she fell, Im sure i saw someone running but I can't be sure. I run over to her.

I see she's knocked out cold. her gorgeous face in a puddle of water

"FROST. " I shout " Yes boss? " he replied as he came to the top of the steps where Harley just fell.

He looked down to see me scrambling to my feet with Harley in my arms, unconscious. "Call it off. Call it all off!!"

He doesn't reply as he makes his way to the rest of the men. I carefully pick my queen up. I can see her ankle is injured possibly broken.

So I go back to the van and laying Harley on the bench. where about 7 men could sit normally.

But them 7 men will have to walk back to the club. Because my queen is more important. I take off my purple coat and fold it up and put it carefully under her foot.

I noteist just how cold the November air was because the purple coat was the only worth for my chest because, I never whare a top with my famous purple coat.

I put her head on my lap. I hear frost come with the doctor that we took with us on every mission. The doctor checks Harley over and said

" the inpacked from the fall may have broken the talus. she will need an X-ray to confirm this."