beat up

☆♡Word count: 1482.♡☆

Thare is a self harm and suicide mention.
in this one shot, if you don't like that
please feel free to skip.

If you're staying enjoy
_______

Arkham asylum was a very dull palace. All of the grass, trees, and flowers all dead. The people who they call  'crazy', this was whare they lived. People like tow face, prison ivy, the penguin, calendar man, the joker and many others was housed thare.

Criminally insane or just insane in general. Both called the asylum thair home. Some of the inmates were incurable and some were. Most of the uncurable inmates were the criminally insane, like one of the criminally insane inmates were called the joker.

The gaurds offen mistreated the inmates, the joker got mistreated the most by the gaurds. He was demamd uncurable but doctors still try and cure him. One doctor more than the others.

One doctor tryed so hard to cure him that she was falling in love with him, but she didn't know it yet. Her name was doctor harleen quinzel. Doctor quinzel treaded the joker.

The joker had a very ruff beat up the other night, by the guards. So they throw him in a padded cell, all the while, when doctor quinzel took some time off for her own good. Today harleen was coming back to arkham, after her tow day brake.

When she got to her box like office, she saw a note laying on her desk, that read

'come see me in my office
it's about the joker.

From mr arkham.'

She read it and headed towards doctor ackham's office. The young women knocked on the gray door and waited for a response from the other side of the door. "Come in"

a male voice said from the other side of the door. Harleen opened the door to the office, closing the door behind her. "You wanted to see me sir?" She spoke. There was  a wooden chair in front of the wooden desk.

She made her way over to The wooden chair and sat down.

"Yes I wanted to tell you that when you were away, the joker had a fall out with some of the guards. He has been in a padded cell ever since. He has refused to eat, I spoke to him myself and he kept on repeating 'I will only speak to doctor quinzel' he wouldn't say anything else. "

anyone could tell that the atmosphere in the room  had changed. "I'll go to his cell then. " the blonde headed women got up out of her seat and went to walk out of the door but stoped.

"Oh I almost forgot, how silly of me.  witch cell is he in? " the female turned around to face the male. " he's in cell number 91 doctor quinzel" he said as he reached out across the table for his note pad. "Thank you sir." Making her way out of the room, she felt her throat becoming dry, there was at vending machine coming up.

So she stoped a the machine and had a look a the drinks, to see thare was only grape soda and nothing else. Shrugging she put the coins into the coin slot and waited for the machine to do its job. Once she heard the can drop she reached down to get it.

To her surprise there was tow grape soda cans. The young women had never tryed that flavour of drink before. So she put the tow cans into her bag and started to walk again.

She made her way down to Cell 91, seeing thare was guards standing outside of the door with loaded firearms. She spoke first "Hello gentlemen may I get through?" They didn't say a word they just stepped sideways, there for giving her room to get into the padded chamber.

Apon entering the padded cell she took her highheels off of her feet and put them down by the door. The joker how ever was sat at the back wall. He had seated himself on the cushioned floor, back resting on the soft wall.

His head was supposed by the claded wall, eyes closed it look like he was asleep but he wasn't. He was a wake. When he heard the door open up he opened his eye to see who it was, expecting it to be  batman but he relaxed, when he saw his doctor.

The doctor sat down by the wall, faceing him. "Ruff couple of days?" Harleen said in her kind voice. "Ruff life" the joker sat up a bit more, so he was more comfortable "whare... whare were you? Why wasn't you here?" He spoke again "i had to take time off mistah J"

the women in the room spoke. "But why"  joker looked. "It was the  anniversary of my mothers death. 9 years ago. 9 scars on my thighs" Anyone could tell that the joker was shocked. The room stayed quite for about a minute or two before he spoke "sorry. I didn't know. You must have been close to your mother"

joker said. He looked down at his hands ashamed.

"Its alright, You didn't know. I wasn't close to her at all. My mother committed suicide when I was 11. I came home one day, no one was home. So I went up stairs to put my school bag away and I saw my mother hanging by a rope in my door way, she had slit her wrists. I'm the wall behind her was ' this is all your fault Harleen   I ran out of the house and banged the hell out of the neighbours door. They rang the police...."

Harleen trailed off. The joker studied harleen the whole time. He felt sorry for the young  lady in front of him. Harleen reached into her bag to get the cans grape soda out. She took both of them out of her bag. "You want one?" She spoke . "If you don't mind. Please"

doctor harleen quinzel got up and gave it to him, she sat on the next wall. "Thank you doctor." The joker vocalised. "I understand why you took a break from This place" he added. The lady smiled at the man.

"So tell me have you tried the grape flavour before mistah J?" He shook his head. " same here. have you opened up yours yet? " again he shook his head. "How about. On the count of three we try it at the same time. How about that for a game?"

Harleen asked the joker and he responded with "Ok" they both open up the metal  cans and starred at each other for a few Seconds.

"1"
the joker said first.
"2"
doctor harleen said second
" 3" the joker said third,
and the last one to speak.

They both had a great big sip out of the metal cans. " that was delicious " he said, she moved her head. " I agree with you......... So tell me why are you in a padded cell? "

she turned to him and took another drink out of her can "What can I say I'm mad. Hahahahaha.....nah What really happened, they pissed me off.  I hit them and they throw me in here"

joker laughed and he said. Harleen reached into her shoulder bag and took out her note pad and jotting, What he had just said down onto the peaces of paper. "Doctor arkham told me you wouldn't eat or speak to anyone apart from me."

all he did was nod his head up and down. "That's true" Joker says. "But why didn't you talk to doctor arkham?" The blonde beauty said "because you are the only person I trust in this hell hole place. That's why I want to ask you a question harley. "

joker glanced up at his doctor, who he had nicknamed 'harley' "and what's that?" The lady smiled " that you help me escape from this hell. " said the joker  "To become my queen."

He added. She didn't really have to think about it. She already knew the answer to his question. "Yes" she said quietly that he just about heard. He nodded his head with a smile on his face

"good, I'll tell you more tomorrow. " his voice was gentle. They spent the last 20 minutes of their time together talking about random stuff. That's was a knock on the door, the guard poked his head  to the room and said "times up"

and then closed the door again. Harleen took the can off of him for safety reasons, she also checked that the can tab was on the can and it was. "See you tomorrow then mistah J" says harleen as she put her high heels back on 

" bye" he responded. The young women made her way back to her office and sat down at her desk and thought about thare conversation.

'to be come my queen? ' the doctor said, she was extremely existed for tomorrow and what the paths of the winding forever future would hold from that day forward.

________________________________________________________________________
I don't know if I liked this one or not. It sounded good in my head. But I like the grape soda bits so that good. I finished this at 4:02 in the Morning. So if I make a part tow for this chapter it would be when he asks for a machine gun in suicide squad but tell me if you want me to do a part tow. 🐄smile😁be free🕊 bye 👋