billie part 2

☆♡Word count:1363♡☆

The morning quickly rolled in. A beautiful sunny morning with birds tweating. In a bedroom the clown royal couple were soundly sleeping in their comfortable king size bed. It was about 7 o'clock in the morning and the joker was slowly waking up. From a night of blissful dream full night of sleep.

☆JOKER☆

I open my eyes to be greeted by the most beautiful sight in my life. My girlfriend. She was on her side facing me with one of her small arms around herself. The other was reached out to touch my tattooed paper white chest.

I love her so much. I would do anything and everything for her. Harley quinn is the love of my life. The most gorgeous woman in the universe. "Beautiful" i wisper to myself. I Don't know how long I stared at her. Not in a creepy way.

She looks so cute with her messy hair. The sun seacking through the curtains. Creating a halo around her head makeing her look like an angel. She always looks like an angel to me. 'I better get up soon because. I've got to get one of my henchmen to drive to up Billie up and bring her here.'

I decide to go get a shower. After my shower I get changed in to a gray button down shirt. A few buttons at the top undone. I never have my top buttons done because I always feel trapped. For my bottoms a simple pair of black jeans And for my hair gelled back like always.

I walk into the bedroom to see harley still asleep. I walk towards the bed and took her in and kiss her pure white forehead. Once I did that I made my way into my office and call for frost. My most trusted henchman. 5 minutes latter I hear a knock at my office door.

"Ah come on in mr frost" I say as I sand by the window that covers the wall. I hear the door open and close from behind me. I still stare out out of the window. Mr frost makes his way over by the window. standing next to me and puts his hand on my shoulder. Johnny frost is the only one of my men are allowed to touch me.

"Yes boss? What did you call me for sir" he said's "Well Johnny mine and ha- miss quinns necce is comeing over to say for a couple of days or even a week and I want one of my boys to go get her. You are my most trusted henchman frost and I would like for you to go and get my necce." I says walking away from the window and over to my book shelf.

"Thats fine with me boss. Whats the address?" I give him the address. We say our goodbyes and he make his way to the car. I text Billie to say who was going to pick her up. I open up my laptop and start doing some work.

☆JOHNNY FROST☆

Boss wants me to go pick up his necce. So here I am in the car music on full blast. As time passes by. The CD comes to an end and I pull over. To not draw attention to myself and change the CD and check the time its about 9:31 and I'll get thare in an hour or so.

☆JOKER☆

I finished of some of my work i had to do and walk to mine and harleys bedroom to find the door locked. That only meant one thing harleys awake and takeing a bath or a shower. I couldn't hear the shower going so I guess she's bathing. When she's in the shower or the bath she doesn't feel safe with the bedroom door not locked even though the bathroom has got a lock on it.

I get my keys out of my pocket and unlock the door stepping in and then locking it back up. walking to the bathroom door. I then knock on the door. "Its unlocked pudin" I step in to the bathroom closing the door behind me.

That's she is laying in the bath tub. I undress to join her in the bubble bath. Sliding behind her. Let's just say we had a great time in that bath tub

JOHNNY FROST☆

I pull up to the address that I was told to go to, it a small house with a pride flag handing from one of the upstairs window. I get out of my car and make my way to the front door. I knock on it and I wait about a minute. it opens to reveal a blonde headed young woman.

" Hello. You must be billie. I'm Johnny frost. Your uncle sent me to come and get you" I say offering my hand to shake. We shake hands "oh I'm kitty my girlfriend Billie, she will be down shortly. Come on in. Do you want anything to eat or drink?" She says kindly.

I step in side of the small house. It's quite open in side. "May I use your toilet please miss ?" I say looking around to see a big picture of kitty and I guess Billie at a pride march. With pride flags around their shoulders kitty with a pansexeral flag over her shoulder. And the other lady in the picture that I presume it's Billie. Has got a lesbian pride flag around her shoulder.

"The toilet is just as you turn left in the kitchen." Kitty saids. " thank you" I say to her and make my way to the toilet once in done I go back in to the front room to a
Find there is a suitcase by the stairs.

"Excuse me. Is this suitcase to take to the car?" I ask. " yes please " I hear a different voice call down. I take the suitcase and put it into the boot of the car. I make my way back in to see both kitty and billie standing by the stairs.

"Hello there Mr frost. " Billie says in a cheerful way. "Hi. are you ready to go?" I say " no. Sir" she says. Before she goes to give a loving kids to kitty "I'm going to miss you kitty." Billie says " me too" they give each other one final kiss before Billie says "I'm ready to go now.
The two women say their goodbye's and we make our way back to gotham.

☆BILLIE☆

I'm sitting in the passenger seat. reading my book on animals. I work at a zoo. My life is great. I've got everything I ever wanted. But no parents. My mother and father died when I was 2. I then got taken out of care by my auntie Harley because she had heard about the death of my parents and put on a disguise so they wouldn't know who it was. I grew up happily. I never treated my auntie and uncle like my mom or dad. I've already treated them as an auntie and uncle. So here I am today happy and healthy. I've got a gorgeous girlfriend And wonderful auntie and uncle. "Mr frost?" I ask quietly. "Yes miss?" He says his eye still on the road. " how long until we get to gotham? "  I ask "a couple of hours yet my dear. " he says with a sigh "oh ok thank you."                                                                               
A little time skip.

The small road trip was full of talking. He told me how he like men instead of women. I told him what happened to my parents. He said he was there when I was little and he  could remember me as a child. We got along like a house on fire. "Johnny. are we that's yet?" I ask Johnny "yes miss only 2minutes away" Johnny said. Finely we're here. I step out side of the car and stair up at this mantion tyep house. 'wow its beauty is outsanding' I say in my head. Johnny is getting my suitcase out of the car. "Shall we  go in miss?" Frost says walking towards me. " "we shall"

_______________________________________________________________________________