villains babies part 5

☆♡ word count: 1811♡

joker

Twenty years has passed since my mother's death. Brutally murder'd by my farther. He had strangled her in front of me. My little 8year old self watched him wrap his hand around her neck, squeezing the breadth out of my mother.

Me, my queen and my princess. all sat in my car. My baby girl was asleep in her car seat and my older baby girl sat next to me. Playing music on her phone that was hucked up to the car speakers.

It was up at quite a volume but not that much as to not wake up lucy. I look over to my harlquin, I take my left hand off the wheel in front of me and put it on her thigh massaging it slowly. It was a habit of mine when we're in the car. Harley looked down at my hand before smileing and putting her hand on top of mine.

"Ya' okay pud?" she spoke as her Brooklyn accent shine'd though. "Yeah doll don't worry about me" after about 45-50 minute in the car we were thare. Thare whare it all started. I was thare back again at the block of flats that my mother died in.

That I had brought out of my own money, the government wanted to knock the whole building down and start a fresh page, but I gave them an offer, they couldn't refuse, but obviously I couldn't use my name 'the joker'. That would be to much of a give away, so I used a fake name.

the building looked even more rundown than last time I was thare twenty years ago. Thare were dead plants growing up the walls. We sat thare for 5 minutes minute. Before I got up out of my seat, opened up the car door and shut it.

I walked around to the car side door and opened it up for my Harley to get out. Then once she was out she grabed the baby bag from the boot. While I got Lucy out of the car still in her baby seat.

Looks like she had just woken up from her late morning nap. Her green eyes glistening up at me just like her mother's blue eyes did when we met. I locked up my car and carried my baby into the broken down lobby. Thare was no lift, so we had to walk up the stairs a few floors before I came to the door, I was looking for.

Flat 19. I take a breath and harley handed me the keys. Putting the key into the slot and turning it to the right, It clicked. With a shake-y hand, I reach for the door knob and push it down.

I looked into the dusty apartment. Just like it was twenty years ago. I take a step through the door way and the anuther few steps with Lucy safely in her car seat and harley following behind. Harley shut the front door behind us, as I put Lucy down by the back of the sofa. 

Behind the front door. Thare was three hucks. One for me, one for my mother and one for my dreadful father. One for each of us. The coat that hung thare, was still thare. But one court my eye a dusted over red coat that belonged to my mother.

I walk toward it and fell the fabric on my bleached finger tips. It had looked like nothing was touched since that day I had left, accused of murdering my own parents. I murder'd my father not my mother.  it looked like the whole building was frozen in time.

I heard that once my parents murder came about, everyone who lived in the apartments left and the building became abandoned and forgotten by the world. I take the red coat off the huck and checked the size.

It was indeed a size bigger than any of Harleys coats. I look up at Harley who was wondering around, with Lucy on her hip "Harley. Here. I want you to have this it was my mother's favourite, so be careful with it. It's a size bigger than you're so it will do for you. If you want it?"

I ask marking eye contact with her as she stood in the small kitchen to the left of me. "Oh pud are you sure? I would love to have it, thank you" she spoke as I folled it up and put it on the Gray sofa that was even more Gray looking now as it was before. at least the red added a bit more colour to it.