the frighten boy

☆♡WORD COUNT:693♡☆

This is a flashback one shot for the next story.

This is part one.
_______________________________________

The room was dark. Shadows from the other side crept into the room. The frightened boy cried, cried of what horrors lay outside his bedroom door.

He lived with his mother and father, his abusive father. Oh how he wished he live with just his mother.

He had a cut on his temple, that he was wipeing blood away from with the bed sheets, he was sat on.

The gash was by his right temple, blood drops glided down, like a stream full with blood.

The lights of the bedroom were off but when the room was flooded with light he looked up.

"Jack?" His mother said steping into the room with a first aid kit in one hand, turning on the light to the room with the other.

Jack just looked down again and continued with what he was doing.

"Honey bun, its ok. Its only me your father's passed out on the sofa. Here, I've brought something to clean you up."

The mother told her 8 year old son, who just nodded and moved his legs to let his birth mother sit down.

"W-why must he be like that?"

Jack asked his mother as he showed her his cut. "I don't know baby, I hate when he dose this to you, baby, I really do"

Jack shook his head "no.. no im glad he hits me. Because you don't get hit. He shouldn't hit you mom" his mother smile at this and said.

"Jack who ever you marry they will be the luckiest person alive. But Jack you mustn't take it out on your father, after all he dose pay the rent"

"yeah but we live in an shity apartment building that needs to be knocked down, if he didn't drink so much we could live in a house. A proper home.."

he stoped and looked at his mother in depth "mom your face... its  covered in brusie's. What has he done to you"

Jack took out the small pocket sized mirror out of his bedside cabinet drawers and flipped it open and gave it to her.

Her face was indeed covered. A handprint shaped brusie was found around her neck, that she would later on cover up with makeup to avoid questions.

The woman touched the side of her neck and hissed from the pain. Before giving the mirror back to Jack so he could put it back into his chest of drawers

"Dont worry about me baby, come here let me put this on your head. " she said as she got the plaster from the first aid box to put it on the cut.

"Thare all better" she gave it a kiss, like all mothers do to thare kids injuries.  "here i got you something" she spoke as she put her hand in her pocket and pulled out a felt cat she had made.

"I know cats are you're favourite, and we can't have one. So I thought you could have this" she took a deep breath in before continuing. "Jackie i promise you when we have a house we will get a cat"

the mother handed the felt cat to her son, who took it in his hands. "Thank you mom" he said.

but later that very week the Napier family was destroyed by within the family.

An instant whare mr Napier  had too much to drink and killed his wife, little Jack heared his mother crying out. Yelling out in pain as her husband did the unthinkable.

Jack Napier, an 8 year old little boy had went to the kitchen and pulled out one of the sharpest knives he could quickly lay his hand on and punctured his father's stomach eleven time in a row.

He watch as the life slipped out of his crule father's eyes and let him slide off of the knive onto the floor.

The police said the boy had killed his parents, so he was sent away to be treated but he was never treated, he kept getting worse and worse until he bacame what he is today.

Jack Napier turned into the king of gotham himself, the joker.

______________________________________________________________________________

HELLO! THARE WILL BE A PART 2 TO THIS. I WAS GOING TO PUT IT ON THIS ONE BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD COVER NEXT MOUNTH STORY SO YEAH. I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IM HAPPY ABOUT IT I HOPE YOU ENJOYED READING. REMEMBER REQUESTS ARE VERY WELCOME.