photographs

☆♡Word count: 2869♡☆

The king of crime and the queen of crime were on thair way to the queens parents house, going to surprise them with a surprise visit.

After days of begging the joker, he finally gave in to her when she gave him puppy dog eyes. "Oh puddin i can not wait to see my mom"

she sighed as she lifted herself up in her seat as the car strolled down the motorway. "Yes harley calm down Please baby" the green haired man said to his girlfriend.

The couple were over half the way through the journey. " i can't help it puddin im just so excited"
the woman said.

As time went by they talked about Harleys childhood, stuff like that. As they pulled into the streat that the quinzels lived.

Mary and Frank quinzel were harleen quinzel parents, but as we all know 'harleen quinzel ' was no more.
she didn't die, she was replaced.

Replaced by Harley Quinn, the queen of gotham. They parked half the way down the road, hoping out of the car. They both stud next to each other, J put his hand on harleys waist and said in a very quiet whisper

"You ready baby?"

He said while makeing eye contact. "Of cause puddin" J gave his girlfriend a nod and they made their way down the street. As the clown couple of crime reached harleys parents house.

Harley Quinn gave a small sigh as the reached the quinzels garden gate. "You ok pumpkin?" The joker asked before kissing harley on the forehead.

She gave her boyfriend a nod,
J opened up the gate and signals for his queen to go forwards. "What a gentlemen " harley thought out loud.

"Thank you. miss beautiful" J said bowing before steping foot into the quinzels garden.

The garden its self was quite beautiful. Thare were flower beds, vines growing up the bricks of the house. The garden was full of flowers. blue bells, sun flowers, daisies, daffodils, tulips, and harleys favourite roses. And meny more. 'ivy would definitely love to see this' J thought. Harley stoped walking.

"Puddin? Whats your favourite flower?" She said. He looked her in the eye and said " easy. Cherry blossom" he replied.

She smiled at him before hugging him "why is cherry blossom you're favourite?" Harley spoke first. J thought about his reply for a few Seconds. After a few Seconds the joker came out with

"well cherry blossom is my favourite flower because they are, soft , pink, and pretty. And they remind me of you "

The woman smiled at the man in front of her as she took a long deep breath and spoke again "Ok I'm ready. Come on"

she walked forward and after a second or two, J followed her lead. Harley Quinn went to the front door and knocked three times, The joker was of course behind his queen.

As they waited a good minute and a half , the door of the front of the house crept open. An elderly woman appeared in the door way.

With Gray hair, a wrinkled face, Brown eyes, warring a red blouse, and some black jeans .
Anyone could tell the elderly woman was shocked by what she saw.

She was looking at her only daughter covered with tattoos, pale as snow. "Harleen?" The older woman said in a gentle sounding voice.

"Mom." The two women flung their arms around each other in a instant. They stated like that for about 20 seconds before breaking apart.

"Harleen whare have you been? What have you done to yourself? Oh god why are you so pale? Who's this? "she quickly spoke

"Mom it's ok. This is J. mom he's my boyfriend." The joker slept forward and stuck out his hand
" Mrs quinzel I've heard so much about you. "