valentines

☆♡word count 1774♡☆

hint of sex but not much

The clown couple were currently snuggled up in bed. Harleys back facing the joker, his chest against her back. "Harley baby you awake" he said moveing abit so he could see her better.The

"Hmmm?"she said sleepily. "Come on get up I've got a surprise for you harl" Said J who was trying to wake his girlfriend up. "But I'm tired. I didn't get eny sleep" harley muttered . " well you wasn't complaining last night, you enjoyed it" J laughed.

"Haha very funny puddin. Now you said something about a surprise?" Harley sat up slightly so she was resting on her elbows. "yes indeed. Now get up lazy bones" with a grunt harley quinn got up off of the king size bed and went into the walk in closet.

The king and queen were quite a cuddly couple in bed, most of the spare space on the bed got used up by the sweet little babies, as harley likes to call them. Bud and lou, who were fast asleep on the floor, curled up in a ball. The joker got out of bed.

and put on his golden boxer shorts, that was fit for royalty. And of course he as the king of gotham had to have them. J went over to the sleeping fluff balls in the corner of the room crouched down to rub their heads. Lou head first and then he moved onto Bud, when he pet buds head, Bud perked his head up to look at the green haired king.

"Hay bud" J smiled Holding out his hand for the awake hyaena to sniff. After that the hyaena put his head back down on his brothers leg. J walked back over to the bed to have a cup of water and then walk over to the walk in closet.

He came out wearing a red butten down shirt with black trousers, he of course didn't do the top buttons up on his shirt. "Harley whats takeing you so long?" With that harley walked out with a red and blue dress on, it went down to her knees.

"How do I look puddin?"
Harley asked "gorgeous " that all he said thats all she hears. With a smile harley made her way over to the joker. Hucking her arms around his neck, they kissed. Tangles battling each other. The joker held her waist in his tattooed claded hands.

They broke apart but still holding each other close, foreheads resting on the other persons forehead. "Oh puddin" Harley gasped as he moved one of his hands down to her bottom. "Yes harley?"

They made a loveing eye contact that only a pair of loves could make, it didn't matter about the gender, love is love at the end of the day.

"Puddin do u remember the day when we first meet?" She asked steeply, afraid that he wouldn't remember the most important day of her life and his. "of course I do baby girl. The date we first met was the 26th of February and the day our first session was on the 3rd of March. Baby answer me honestly, did you really think I would ever forget the most incredible day of my life harley. It was meeting you"

harley quinn was beaming with smiles. She moved so she could hug him, he hugged back but he lifted her off of the ground and her feet. They held each other tight, almost as if, if they let go of one they would disappear from the world. Slowly he lowered her to her feet even though he wanted to keep her in his arms safe and protected.

The joker graped her hand in his and lead her out of their bedroom, out into the corridor and into the front room, he sat her on one of the tow sofas and sat down opposite her.

The henchmen were no whare to be seen, as they all had been sent out either doing jobs or. for people who J and his queen liked. Like frost, recko, and panda man Spending time with their loved ones.

The joker got up and walked around the sofa he was sat on moments ago and grabed 2 bags of gifts all wrapped in love heart wrapping paper, he placed them in front of his queen and sat down opposite sofa.