Chapter Thirteen

[What Spies wear]

———————————————

The next day Jo had decided to stay at home so her father could teach her how to defend herself. The day before Jo had quickly made an outfit that she thought was fitting for training.

"What on earth are you wearing?" Her father asked as he entered the kitchen.

"Isn't this what spies wear?" She asked looking down at the black catsuit that she had made.

"Only if they want to make it blatantly obvious that they're a spy" he laughed as Jo frowned. "Besides that looks way too thin, you should add some padding"

"Well what do spy's wear then?"

"Normal clothing, to blend in. Have you never seen a spy movie?"

"Course I have" Jo scoffed. "I was just thinking about Natasha Romanoff when I made this" she mumbled.

"Well come on then we've got lots to do and little time, since you wanted to meet your friends later" her father lead her to his office, he pulled a book from the upper corner of the shelf and that's when the coolest thing ever happened.

"Oh my god a secret room?" She squealed as her father nodded. They entered the room and Jo gasped as she saw the weapons on the wall.

"Seriously how many secret rooms do we have in this house?" Jo asked as she picked up a handgun.

"Just this one" Leonard smiled as he took the handgun from her hands.

Just an hour later of her father teaching her how to handle a gun Joanna could proudly say she was a professional. They moved on to hand to hand combat which Jo absolutely hated, sure she was a fast learner but she absolutely hated fighting. Nonetheless after her father constantly beat her in combat Jo finally outsmarted him which made her win.

"Hah! Take that" she yelled as she looked at her father who was laying on the floor in defeat. Though that victory didn't last long as Jo was tripped to the floor when she turned around to get her water bottle.

"Never turn your back on the enemy sweetheart" Leonard laughed as he helped his daughter back up.

"What would you rate me? Out of ten"

"Eh 6/10, you're getting there"

⎈⎈⎈

"So let me get this right, we're on our way to steal a drone?" Jo exclaimed, she was sat on the floor of the Twinkie next to JJ who was rolling a blunt.

"Not stealing, think of it more as borrowing" John B shrugged.

"Humans are the only animal that can't tell fantasy from reality" Pope spoke up.