Chapter 12: Offical

Mateo

Don't find love. Let love find you. That's why it's called "Falling in love". You don't force yourself to fall, you just fall.

Today I woke up with nerves in my stomach. It was a strange feeling, something that I have never felt. Being an alpha meant that becoming nervous was never an option for me because I had to be confident always in front of my pack members. They depend on me, so being confident was always the way to go.

Today it was different. It was different because I had a question to ask my mate. I had a question to ask Malia. This wasn't about the pack. It was about me and my mate. The woman who has taken up so much of my mind. Every other thought is about her. Whenever I touch her, I never want to let her go. Two seconds after she's gone I already start missing her.

My mother told me that what I was feeling was all normal because Malia is my mate. It's something that won't fade, something that we pride ourselves with in comparison to humans. Although, very rarely, mates end up breaking up. Those very rare cases are barely talked about and it's probably due to serious circumstances.

I went over to the pack house early today to check up on everything before I left because I was going to be out of touch for the rest of the day. Completing a few things I had to complete there as well. I'd be spending the day with Malia and to be honest I was very excited.

After leaving the pack house, I drove to Malibu where our date was going to take place. I had a beach house there, so I had my own private sector at the beach which we would be enjoying our privacy if everything goes as planned. The twins were here helping me prepare for the date which I was very grateful for. I'm glad I had those two as my sisters, who are a big part of my life.

We finished the preparations after an hour and a half. We drove back to LA where I dropped them off at their house and headed home. Once I made it home, I sent Malia a text telling her to wear something Summery and headed up to my bathroom to take a shower. After that I got dressed for my date with Malia.

Once I was ready, I checked the time on my phone

Once I was ready, I checked the time on my phone. It was 5:20 PM, meaning it was time for me to head over to her house in order to pick her up for our date. Since we needed about an hour from here to Malibu and I wanted for us to watch the sun set, I needed to make sure we left at six maximum.

As I drove over to her house, I could feel myself getting more anxious I got closer and closer to her house.

You can do this Mateo.

This woman who has you wrapped around her finger.

The woman who's your mate who you're supposed to spend the rest of your life with.