Chapter 19: Explanations

Malia

 I don't know what I'd do without you. I don't know where I'd be. You're not just another boy, you're everything to me.

I woke up a while later, still entangled with Mateo. I loved that feeling. Waking up next to the person who I love. It was a beautiful feeling and for once I genuinely felt safe. Although he can turn into a werewolf. Maybe I actually felt safer that he can shift.

I looked up at him and gently touched his cheek as he slept.

"Good morning dolcezza." He groaned sleepily, his eyes still closed. I placed a kiss on his cheek where my hand was.

"Good morning Teo." I said as I continued to leave a trail of kisses from his cheek downwards. He moaned as I reached his torso. I blew a breath right above his dick.

"Mm, Malia." I smirked up at him and took him into my mouth, which caused him to sit up.

"Fuck Malia."

"Hmm?" I hummed as I continued to bob my head up and down. He reached his hand down and put his hand over my head forcing me to take him in completely until he was back throating me.

"Fuck. Baby. Malia, I'm close."

"Then come for me Mateo." I demanded and took him back into my mouth. Not a few seconds later he was shaking and spilled into me. I sucked him dry.

"Fuck. That was a wonderful way to wake up." He told me. I grinned at him.

"You're welcome." He then took me into his arms and flipped me until I was laying on my back at the couch.

"You're turn." He told me and gave me a wicked grin.

"Yes please." I told him and he nodded, lowering his head. The moment his tounge entered me I began to moan.

"Yes baby. Moan for me." He said as he continued to flick his tounge. He then added a finger and then one finger became two.

"Fuck!" He went faster with his tongue and fingers.

"Scream my name. I know you're there."

"Mateo!" I screamed as I came undone.

"God do I love it when you scream my name like that." He told me as he climbed back up and wrapped his arms around me pulling me in closer to him. I snuggled my head in the crook of his neck.

"I love you Teo."

"I love you dolcezza."

"Promise?"

"Always."

"So, a werewolf, huh?" He chuckled.

"Born to it, yeah. Listen, I really am sorry that I didn't tell you before. I just didn't know how to." He apologized.

"I get it. I mean now I get it. It's not like it's something you can just mention out of the blue and it's not like it'll come up in conversation."