Authors Note

HEY YALL! It's ya girl! Anyways I just want to start saying that this is my first story, so be prepared for shitty and cringe writing...

Anyways, another thing I would like to say is that THESE ARE NOT MY CHARACTERS! This is basically a jatp au!
This story wasn't supposed to be a jatp au but I was too lazy to make new characters because then I have to make them personalities and ya de ya de ya da...

(EDIT: THIS CAN BE READ WITHOUT WATCHING THE SHOW HONESTLY!)

FYI this story gets major inspo from the book 'Fake It Till You Break It' by Jenn P. Nguyen (it's an actual book not from wattpad) (edit: this books comes off as inspo, as in the idea NOT THE WHOLE BOOK!)

Also updates for this book may vary because I have to balance my personal life, school, and my editing account (which is @epiphanytqles on insta 😏) (shameless plug I know sue me 🙄)

Also sometimes, grammar mistakes will occur because I'm stupid and barely passing school so don't mind them...

anyways here is what our story is about...

Luke and Julie have known each other since they were in diapers. They experienced everything together! Birthdays, vacations, even doctor visits!

Their moms have been best friends since they were born and have been trying to convince them that they are the perfect couple. The only thing that is standing between that wish is...the fact that they despise each other.

So Julie and Luke create a plan...fake date in-front of their moms and end it in a horrible and unforgivable break up. But what if both are not what the other expected?