Day 10/ Mines.

Mines.

I wake up. My eyes are swollen. I feel so warm. Why? I look around me. It's white all around me. I feel so much pain it hurts.

I look at the side of me. "L-L-Levi...?" I say so quietly. I cough. My mouth is dry. I look at the ceiling.

I feel more movement on me. I move my head slowly. He was snuggling into my arm. He then looked up at me before closing his eyes. Did he not notice I was awake?

He then shot his eyes back open. "EREN?" He got up. "DOCTORS WE NEED A DOCTOR." He yelled. He ran out the room to grab a doctor. "HE'S AWAKE!"

"I need you to get out for a moment sir."A woman said.

"O-okay..." He left without another word.

I laid there in silence as she wrapped something around my arm. "Nod your head if you want water." She asked.

I nodded my head. She left the room then came back with water. "Open." She said.

I opened my mouth. She poured some water into my mouth. I swallowed it and coughed a little. She then left. Levi came back. "EREN IM SO HAPPY YOUR AWAKE!" He said getting on the bed.

I couldn't smile. My face was hurt and I couldn't speak anymore. My legs felt paralyzed. He laid on me. "Your mom is coming right now!" He said happily.

I looked down at him. "It feels so fake that your awake right now... I'm so glad..." I've never seen this side of him before.

I tried to force a smile but i probably looked stupid. He looked up to me. He smiled softly. Then the door swung open. Not my mom but Mikasa. She moved Levi out the way and got ontop of me. Tears fell down her face. "EREN I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!" She yelled.

I was happy to see Mikasa but when I looked over to Levi he looked really sad. I look back to Mikasa. She kissed me softly. She then got off of me and held my hand. Someone save me now.

About 5 minutes later of awkward silence my friends come running in. "ERENNNNNNNN" They all yell including Jean.

They hugged me all together. A group hug. I still couldn't smile. "Eren how are you?" Sasha asked happily.

I didn't respond. "He can't talk right now." Levi said looking at the blank wall.

"Oh.. Okay well, nod if your in pain." Armin said turning his attention to me.

I nod softly. "Now nod if you love me." Jean said smirking.

I rolled my eyes then nodded. "HE DOES?" They all yelled.

"Nod if you are happy to see us." Historia said smiling.

I nodded over and over. My mom then comes in. Everyone turns to the door. They smile softly then they all leave out the room including Levi.

"Eren..." She said putting her head on my face. "I'm so glad your here... For Levi." She said quietly.

It's like she was in my dream. I was doing all of this for Levi. "I'm so glad your doing better... You should get more rest."

I shook my head. My friends are here... I don't want to go back to sleep anymore. "Please. You still need rest. So you can get back to tiptop shape."

I turned my head. but then nodded. "Good... I love you Eren. I'll be back tomorrow okay?"

I nodded my head again. She kissed my forehead. She then left. I heard her telling everyone to leave besides Levi. I closed my eyes as the door opened. "Eren... I want to tell you something."