Without Levi and Eren and The Two New Students

3rd point of view.

When Eren's and Levi's classmates heard about they were shock. Before Eren has went back in time the same funeral happened. This time Levi and Eren were in the grave next to eachother. It took everyone awhile to get over there deaths.

Espically Mikasa and Armin.

2 years later.

"MIKASA MIKASA! There's two new students coming today!" Armin said happily.

"Really?"

"Mhm! Let's go see them!"

They walked to there classes to find the rest of the group. Everyone sat down waiting for the two new students to arrive. The door swung open.

"Ah you boys must be the two new students?" The teacher asked happily.

"You bet we are!" A guy said.

They all couldn't really see who they were. "Come on in!" The teacher said gesturing them to walk in.

They walked in. Everyone was shock. "W-what's your name?" Sasha asked.

"Mines? I'm Eren!" They said happily.

"And mines is Levi, Rivaille. And only Eren can call me heichou."

They were shock. Eren winked at all of them. "Reincarnated." Levi said walking to a seat.

Eren followed behind.

Eren's POV

After Levi and I died and got put into our grave, we were reincarnated. Problem is it took us 2 years to find ourselves again. We look the same but didn't remember anything about ourselves. We had already showed our old parents.

It sucks because I have a new mom now. So as Levi. When we finally found our old moms, they were so happy! Levi and I saw Hanji and Erwin. We got to change our past and ways. But we knew it was going to be awhile till we can figure our selves out.

When we woke up, we started our journey to find eachother and also remember everything. When we did we came back to our home town.

And that's how our 32 days were like. "Welcome back Eren and Levi." My friends all said.

"Welcome back." I said to myself.