Day 10-11/ Mines part 2

Mines part 2

Levi's POV

"Eren... I have something to tell you."

He nodded for me to continue. "I really l-" I shook my head. "Nevermind, I was thinking about something else." I said turning my head.

It's not the time yet. I look at him. His eyes were normal. He then looked to his lap then back to me. "Hm?" I said getting closer to him.

He kept doing that. "Is your legs hurting?" I asked.

He shook his head. "Then what?"

He did it again. I blushed softly. I hope I wasn't getting the wrong idea. "You want me to sit on your lap?" I said quietly. I turned away. I did a side eye to see his response.

He nodded. I turn back to him. "I don't want to hurt you." I said honestly.

He shook his head. I gently got onto the bed then sat on his lap. I laid my head on his stomach and looked straight up at him. He looked at me. His lips looked so soft. I wanted to kiss him. But I knew it would be wrong.

He closed his eyes. I wrapped my arms around his softly. I closed my eyes afterwards. I tried not to lay my head to hard. I didn't want to put a lot of pressure on him.

After I fell asleep.

()()()()

Eren's POV

It's the next morning. Levi was still laying on me. The doctor came in and smiled. "Hello Eren, how are you feeling? Nod your head if good, shake your head if not god. Keep your head the same if your normal."

I kept my head the same. "Okay, good good." She smiled. "Will you allow me to use this needle?" She asked showing a needle.

I nodded. "Okay," She get closed and rubs something on my arm then counts down till she hits 0. She sticks the needle in then takes it out. "He's not putting pressure on you right?"

I shook my head. Honestly I felt normal with him on me. He was like a feather to me. I loved how I was cold then he made me feel so warm. She smiled before leaving.

It felt so unreal that I was in a coma. I see in movies, shows but never thought I would experience it. I watch Levi sleep. I had nothing else to do. Even if I did I would still watch him. He looks so peaceful. Like a newborn baby fall asleep on your chest.

He woke up and opened his eyes slowly. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. "Morning." He said looking at me.

I nodded my head in response. "Are you hungry?" He asked getting up leaving me cold. 

I nodded slowly. "Okay be right back." He said leaving out the room.

I look at the ceiling as I wait for Levi. I sigh softly. It seemed like it's taking forever. About probably like AN HOUR LATER. Levi comes back in. "I got you soup, I hope you don't mind." He said putting the soup down on the counter. He got some on a spoon and blew the steam off over and over. "Open"

I opened my mouth slowly. He put the spoon in my mouth. "Close." I close my mouth. The soup drops to my tongue as he pulls the spoon out. "Good boy" He smiled.

I wanted to smile too but couldn't. He continued the same cycle. The soup was actually really good. The doctor came into the room.

"Excuse me, Levi?" She asked.

"Hm?" He said putting the spoon down.

"Can I talk to you." She said pointing outside.

"Sure, be right back Eren." He said getting up. He walked outside the room and she followed behind as she shut the door.

Levi's POV

"So about Eren and his coma..." She said looking down at the ground.

"What?"

"It's not bad just, he's going to have to stay in this hospital for about more than 3 weeks. We have no idea when he can speak." She paused and looked up at me. "When he was hit by the car his throat was caught. Like strings in a knot."

"... Are you serious?"

"Mhm... I'm sorry." She said before adding more information. After she was done she said I was able to go back inside before she walked away.

I walked back into the room as tears rolled down my face. He watched me. I knew he wanted to say something but he couldn't. I walk over to him and lay my head on his chest. "I'm sorry... It's my fault. If I didn't run away from you, you wouldn't be in this position." I said crying more.

He shook his head. I couldn't understand what it meant. Was he disappointed? Was he telling me it wasn't my fault? I didn't understand and I hate it. I looked up at him. "Eren... You might have to be in the hospital for 3 weeks..." I said quietly.

He tilted his head. I definitely didn't understand. Was he confused? I sighed.

Eren's POV

3 weeks? I don't care about that. I care about the time I have left. It's not even me about dying. I want to save Levi. How am i gonna save him without talking. I would only have 7 days if i'm out of the hospital in 3 weeks.

"Forgive me Eren...." He said frowning.

I nodded. He then smiled softly. I looked at him then to my lap. He understood right away. He got onto my lap and relaxed. I felt so warm. I loved it.

"I will help you talk again okay?" He said.

I nodded. I tried to open my mouth to speak but it didn't work. He chuckled then closed my mouth.

The door swings open. I flinch softly as the door makes a loud noise against the wall. "What the fuck."