62-Revenge Pt. 2

Strap in folks. It's gonna be a wild wide down in hell. Y'all are about to witness the unimaginable so make sure you keep all hands and legs inside the ride until it comes to a complete stop haha.

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

     After we caught my parents' attention, we all greeted each other with hugs before T and I sat down with them and talked about varying topics from the holidays to this evening while we waited for the rest of the partaking family to arrive. The funniest thing was when Sol and Rob came skipping in like some kids with maniacal looks on their faces as they were just as eager as us for the festivities since like I've said before, Nicki and Tanya were treated like the baby sisters out of the four of us. Which amused Tanya and made me happy because it was probably very comforting for her to have people showing you what true family was supposed to look like and how true family was supposed to treat you no matter what.

Ohhhh how the games have just begun...

To be continued...

///////////////////////////////////

Bey POV

Once everyone arrived to take part in this evening, it became time for shit to finally hit the fan. Thankfully the family kept Tanya in good spirits as these idiots were all in the living room doing mortal Kombat roleplays with them over exaggerating how they were gonna hurt my baby's grandparents. All you could see was everyone play fighting and fake demonstrating their supernatural fantasies with sound effects and all and their comedic relief was really helping Tanya not succumb to her fears as time progressed.

"Why are y'all like this?" Tanya asked amusedly as Trey started windmill-ing his arms against Solange with a whooshing sound to accurately convey the power he was trying to picture for us.

"Alright, alright, everyone calm y'all asses down and get serious. From the moment we all get into that elevator, no joy is to be shown anywhere near those dreadful excuses for supernaturals unless it's joy from their suffering and pain. Does everyone understand me?" I assertively announced as I myself stopped the amusement I was previously experiencing.

"You don't have to worry about us Bey. It's you and Tanya's show until you relinquish them to us" Sol voiced with everyone nodding in agreement as the elders of the family walked in to join the group before we finally began this shit. I could sense that Tanya felt safer being with more protection for this as her body seemed to soften the more she looked around and her heartbeat slowed from its temporary quickening once it became time to get serious.

"We've been through enough shit dealing with this and my family will not carry this burden any longer from this moment onward. Nicki, Tanya, nor the babies deserve that and I know everyone in here is in attendance because they're in agreement with me" I spoke, gaining another round of nods as I turned to Tanya and saw her already looking at me intently.

"It's time to take back control of our future and give us back the peaceful life we had before any of this shit ever had been brought up" I softly told her as I rubbed her hand soothingly and T melancholically nodded as she kissed my lips gently and squeezed my fingers.

"Let's finish this" I sweetly told her as I stood up and guided her up with me. From there, I held her hand for comfort as we all began walking towards the elevator down into lower hell.