71-Reverse

Vote and comment please!!!

9,000 words of literally pure sex so you're welcome. I told y'all of the comments were good on the last update then I'd expedite this one. Y'all really showed out (not as much on ribs though so I'm slightly offended, but go read if you haven't already). So if y'all can do the same thing for this chapter with the comments then I may give y'all another update. It's up to y'all though.

Previously on The Succubus

"You love it when I do a lot of things" she smoothly shot back, making me groan because I loved everything about this woman.

"I do. Just like I'm about to love watching you cum for me in a second" I lowly replied while kissing her slowly, but nastily. My hands were running on a mind of their own as they massaged her ass which made Bey hum her approval as she rocked against me.

"Well we best get onto the balcony then so I can give your imagination something to really run wild with" she seductively voiced like an enchantress and I was already under her spell so that just set me off as we kissed sloppier and left marks all over each other's bodies with our mouths. That then led to us going out onto the balcony where she put her money where her mouth was and truly showed me that every sexual endeavor was one that she'd mastered to perfection...

////////////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

     As soon as we stepped onto the cool floor of the balcony, we were back at it as I closed the door and pulled Beyoncé until she was pinned against the door. My lips immediately connected with hers as I held her neck with passion and lust swarming between the both of us. The more our tongues battled, the nastier the kiss got and whew Beyoncé was the poster child for matching energy if you gave her the nastiest level. Her hands were squeezing and kneading my ass while I was moving my hands down her neck and to her smooth chest. I took both of her breasts in my hands and loved when I heard her moan into my mouth as I massaged the tender flesh in my hands.

I rolled her nipples between my fingers while moving my lips to her jaw to nip and kiss down. Bey's moans were music to my ears as she continued to massage my ass and the lower I kissed down her neck, the more she subconsciously rolled her hips against me for friction. Her skin was so delectable and soft, and as I got to her sweet spot on the nape of her neck, I knew she was really about to get riled up.

"Mmm Queen right there" she deeply reverberated with a groan as I sucked and licked the tender flesh on her neck. Bey's hunger driven strength pulled me flush against her body as I moaned myself from the warmth we created. It was even more erotic being out in the solitude of the calm night under the bright stars and piercingly bright moon. Bey was right, it was indeed a special moon forecasted for tonight as I saw the golden and slightly pink hues of the moon from it being the spring equinox.

It was so wonderful having no neighbors, only the beautiful acres of land, the sky and the soft wisps of the wind being our observers tonight. The inner exhibitionist in me was thrilled beyond my wildest dreams and the thought of watching the stars reflect in Bey's eyes while I made her cum had me unimaginably wet.

I could feel her heartbeat beating quickly as I moved my lips down to her chest slowly at the same speed as me trailing my hand down her abs and to her center. Her amber eyes locked onto mine as she bit her lip sexily and I was completely mesmerized by her beauty as I put passion marks on her chest until my lips wrapped around her right nipple. Her jaw slacked and her head rolled back while she laced her fingers in my hair to hold me where she wanted me. Her fingers massaged my scalp while I focused on her and it turned me on because Beyoncé was always a natural giver no matter if she was in control or not. It's like even without control she manages to prove why she's the more dominant one as even as a receiver she knew how to dominate.