16-Halloween part 1

I liked the number of comments last chapter so I decided to be generous and gift y'all with a new update. If the comments drop though my threat still stands and you won't be getting another update til 2020. Love y'all ❤️

Vote and comment please

Previously on The Succubus

Once the laughter settled down I put the car in drive and drove back to the office. Once we arrived I dropped mama back off at her car. I then parked my car in the deck and walked with Rob to our now shared floor up on the 20th floor.

"Remember what I said Robyn"

"SEPARATE OFFICES!" She yelled as she strutted to her office that was across the hall from mine.

"Doing SEPARATE WORK!" I yelled back as I walked back into my office.

"Aight now" she said in her accent which made me take one last look back at her. She was looking at me with her million dollar smile.

What would I do without her?

///////////////////////////////

10/30/19
Nicki POV

     Today is the day before Halloween, which means that it's Beyoncé's favorite time of the year. She has been telling me non-stop about how much she loves Halloween and how it's finally her time to to shine. The house is decorated with REAL skulls and bones and she let me put lights all around the house. Most of the time she walks around the house in her demon form because it's less likely to be weird if she's seen. I do it too because things are a lot more fun when I'm in demon form.

     Currently I'm showering with the LED lights turned onto the Halloween mode and the temperature setting turned to "hell". I grabbed my body wash and washcloth and began to wash my body thoroughly. Wash day for my hair was yesterday so I could thankfully skip that step and just rinse off and get out. I dried off with one of the hanging towels and proceeded to brush my teeth and wash my face.

     Once I was done I turned the facet off and headed back into the bedroom where I was met with a still knocked out Beyoncé cuddling my pillow with the covers kicked off half her body. Last night she only slept in a t-shirt and a thong so her ass cheeks were on full display right now. They looked so soft and plump and I just wanted to grip one in my hand, but I was gonna respect her sleep and leave her alone.

Instead I dropped my towel and opened Bey's drawers to look for my neatly folded pile of underwear. I say look for because when Bey does laundry, she likes to move stuff around and then I end up not knowing where my stuff is.

Once I found them, I picked out a pair of boy shorts and grabbed one of Bey's white t-shirts that she wears around the house.