20-Confessions

Strap in y'all, this is gonna be a loooong chapter...

Vote and comment please!!!

Previously on The Succubus

"Dad, this is my girlfriend Beyoncé, Bey this is my father Robert" I introduced them and as soon as her name rolled off my tongue his eyes shot up and a scared look rose on his face.

"No fucking way..."

///////////////////////////////

Nicki POV

"Am I missing something?!" I asked worriedly as I looked at the uneasy expression on dad's face. Bey had a look of confusion/worry on her face and this is how I knew that things were about to take a terrible turn.

"How is this possible?" He whispered to himself while he looked between the two of us.

"How is what possible?!"

"Your soulmate is Beyoncé Knowles, the daughter of Lucifer?!" He asked while pointing to Bey.

"Yeah"

"This is not good at all"

"Why? What's wrong?"

"Nicki I don't how or why the universe did this, but all I know is that the world can NOT know you're Beyoncé's soulmate"

"Huh, why?" Bey and I asked simultaneously.

"Cause if the world knows, then you're gonna be putting yourself in grave danger"

"How?! What the hell are you keeping from me?!"

"If I told you, then I'd be putting your safety at risk and I can't do that"

"Mr. Maraj, with all due respect, I don't think that will be a problem if she's with me. Whoever the threat is can try it if they want to, but I'm not letting anyone lay a finger on Onika!" Bey voiced dominantly as she held me firmly against her protectively.

"Beyoncé, I don't think you know the gravity of their power!" he warned with that same worried look on his face.

"And I don't think you understand the gravity of MINE!" Bey shot back dominantly.

"Maybe we would know, if you would just tell us what you're hiding!" I spoke up angrily.

"If word gets out that you're Beyoncé's soulmate, then that means that both sides of the family will find out about it!" he revealed as he paced the floor and looked at me.

"And why is that a problem?!" I interrogated him harder while Bey tried to calm me down.

"IT'S A PROBLEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW YOU EXIST!" he confessed loudly, which immediately made the room go silent. It was so quiet you could hear everyone's rapid heartbeat. I repeated his words multiple times in my brain because I just knew he didn't just say what I think he just said. Dad was breathing hard and his angry expression soon turned into a look of guilt and regret. I unwrapped Bey's reluctant arms from around my waist and stepped forward.

"What do you mean they don't know I exist?!" I sneered as I looked him dead in the eyes. He visibly gulped before he sighed.

"Nika-"

"NOPE, you don't get to worm your way out of this one dad! TELL ME THE TRUTH NOW!" I demanded while I could feel the imaginary smoke coming out of my ears. Beyoncé's warm hands found their way onto my shoulders as she started squeezing them gently to try and bring me back to calm Onika.