25: Summer Shutdown

The summer came around as quick as the winter had left, and with that meant the much anticipated Mercedes garage BBQ. It was a small get together of the garage staff and the senior leadership.

You made your way over the grass, the high heels swinging from your hand as you traipsed across the sun-warmed green. From your position by the garage, you could see the familiar head of hair from Austrian team principal. His shoulders were broad, the white linen shirt hanging tight around his shoulders, peppered with team sponsors as he remained in uniform.

The BBQ was usually a more casual approach to building team morale, with everyone dressing in their own clothes and bringing a dish along with them.

You balanced the bowl of potato salad in your other hand, making your best attempt of keeping it in the vessel this time.

He looked up the hill and saw you in your green sundress, hair curled over your shoulders whilst oversized sunglasses (from Lewis) hid the lust in your eyes. He waved you over, happiness in his voice as he called your name.

"You've got to meet my wife!" He urged and you almost felt your heart stop dead in your chest. What did he just say?

She wasn't supposed to be here, it was only for staff and she was... employed as a Mercedes team principal...

Out of nowhere, a beautiful blonde woman, who you hadn't seen since Baku, appeared, her arm wrapped around Toto and her hand poised on his chest, the wedding ring reflecting the sunlight directly at your covered eyes.

You smiled politely and allowed yourself to force an introduction whilst you held out your hand for her to shake and she took it. God her hands were so soft compared to yours.

"Pleasure to meet you, I'm Susie." Her accent made you pause for a moment, that and Toto's hand resting between your bare shoulder blades stalled any reaction.

Your heart resumed beating like a canary in a cage and you could feel the pulse between your legs as he moved his hand further down so that it settled on the curve of your back.

"Darling this is one of my favourite mechanics," he said and smiled down at you before withdrawing his hand.

You laughed outrageously before feeling his thumb and his forefinger nipping the exposed skin, telling you to behave. "He'll tell me anything to keep me at Mercedes!" you tried to recover yourself from the imminent embarrassment.

His wife looked down at her phone, the sudden ringing from it alerting all of you to her being needed elsewhere, "I've got to go, the babysitter has cancelled, you stay," She patted her husbands chest and looked over towards you.

You felt the lump in your throat grow, "You keep him in line!" she smiled, and left the pair of you together.

The man whose marriage you were wrecking smiled down at you, "You look delicious," he smirked, hooking his finger under his jaw whilst he watched you twirl.

"You'll have to wait to get a taste." You swatted his hand away, strolling across to the table with all of the other food, putting your plate down with everyone else's and picking up one of the paper plates to serve yourself.

He had already got himself a plate, and was now sat in one of the only camping chairs whilst you stood awkwardly next to him.

"Try this," he beckoned you over, the golden sunlight drowning out the flush in your cheeks. Toto had been drinking since his wife left the get together, and now he was tipsy after a short few minutes.

His hands held out something on the edge of a fork, the meat looking almost manufactured from this distance you'd put between him and yourself.

You squirmed, "What even is it?" you said, and stood next to him as he remained seated.

"Sit." He commanded, and patted his thighs.

You froze. "Sir, I-"

"Just sit." he said again.

You were apprehensive but you sat down, taking in the sultry scent of his cologne, and relaxed into him whilst you straddled his thigh, your hand now wrapped around his wrist so you could guide the utensil in his hand to your mouth.

You took the food into your mouth, moaning at the taste on your tongue. It was unfamiliar, yet the best thing you had ever tasted.

He cleared his throat, "It's good, yeah?" he asked you and bounced the leg you were atop of.

Instantly, you wrapped your hands on his knee, "Toto!" you gasped, and quickly resorted to straddling both of his legs, the hot breath from the Austrian Billionaire blowing on your back and curling around your neck.

He shifted his weight again, this time you slid back until you felt something running along your core whilst Toto placed another bite of food in your mouth.

You spotted the team photographer lingering around, and waited for the inevitable moment of the them catching you and Toto in this position.

"Smile!" the photographer approached you both and Toto did his best to make it look friendly the way you were posed, but you couldn't stop thinking about the deal he'd made with you.

You blushed but smiled as Toto jabbed your side, his thick finger embedding itself in your flesh whilst you flinched away.

His other hand snaked around your waist and settled on your thigh whilst he secured you on his lap.

Champagne flowed freely between the pair of you, and your eyes watered as the bubbles embraced your tongue in a way you hadn't felt for a while, "I usually stay in the office overnight after these." Toto's fingers drummed your thigh.

"I know, I work here too." You replied whilst Bono pulled his chair up to the pair of you, complementing you before talking to your boss about a mechanical issue. "I'm going to check I've got everything out of my locker before we shut down," you excused, and bundled across the grass with the hopes of finding some peace, and snagging Max one of the Mercedes lanyards you knew Toto kept in his office.