33: Phone

"Like this?" He asks, his voice barely a whisper as his hands trace your waist moving down to your hips before he tugs you closer to his pelvis. You know how badly he needs you, his eyes have told you all day, the sneaky glances across the paddock, the constant bumping into each other. All for your excitement.

You mumble an approval, practically purring at his touch. His eyes don't leave yours, and suddenly he's tugging you up into his body, wrapping your legs around his hips so you can feel his bulge.

Before you can mutter his name...

Your alarm woke you. And, like every night this week, you'd been in your bed alone. After Ryan's crash, there hadn't been a race. Spa, the race that never was, showed the fragility of the sport you loved. And quite frankly, it was a farce.

The early morning sunlight filtered through the sheer blinds hanging in your hotel suite, waking you from your dream about Toto. It felt so wrong to be dreaming of him after the last conversation the pair of you exchanged, yet your body still yearned for his touch. His warm, soft hands draping down your waist, hooking you closer by your waistband. It was all a short lived dream. One that you needed back.

You allowed yourself to rest there for a moment, eyes cast upwards at the ceiling fan whilst the rain pelted down on the window, screaming through the veil of light that had been cast over the valley. There was nothing you wanted more than to go back to sleep, ignore the fact that you were now working for Red Bull Racing, something you'd never deemed possible, and live in the fantasy where you still had Toto Wolff as your boss.

And then, your phone begun to rang.

Softly at first, the vibrations being muffled by the pillow that was half over it, but then you were certain whoever was attempting to contact you was aiming to royally piss you off. There was nothing that tempted you more than throwing the mobile phone into the blender you'd seen in the dining hall of the Café, reduce the electronics to atoms.

"Hello," you groaned, rolling over so that your back was to the rainy landscape outside the hotel. On the other end of the line, you heard soft breathing, and you knew then who it was.

He sighed, "I need you."

"I'm not leaving my room, Toto," you replied, tugging the duvet over your bare shoulders and savouring the warmth your body provided, "You can come to me, or you can just say what you want over the phone,"

You could hear him shuffling around, presumably he was still in bed too, "I dreamt about fucking you, and it hurts knowing you're not here,"

"Well, you should've thought of that," you cockily replied, eyeing the clock on the bedside table that told you it was way too early for you to be up. "I don't know what you really expect me to do?" the question clung to the frigid air of the hotel room, and you loathe yourself for lowering the temperature settings before bed last night.

"I want to hear you touching yourself,"

The words managed to shock you into being awake, your heart began to race at a hundred miles a minute and that all-so familiar ache in your abdomen taunted you. Your dream was about him, you thought about him every waking second, and now he decides to take you up on... phone sex.

"Are you sure you can even use a mobile phone, old man?" you teased, running your nails along your thigh in an attempt to rile yourself up.

He chuckled a deep, rich chuckle that made your toes curl, "I know enough to get you turned on," he stated, an exhale of air hitting the phone speaker. "In my dream you were on top of me," he started, shuffling on the other end of the phone as he got comfortable. His voice was extremely deep, "My hands were all over your perfect body, touching every inch of skin I could, my thumb brushing over your clit -," you heard him groan slightly, the sound of movement continuing as you realised what it was he was doing.

"Are you... touching yourself?" Your voice, barely a whisper, rasped down the line as you dove your fingers below the underwear you wore.

He chuckled softly, "If only you could be here now... on top of me," he flirted, and you wanted so bad to be with him, but you also knew he'd be winning if you went to him.

"Come to my room," you proposed, "I'll tell you all about my dream, how I sucked your cock until you were spent,"

"That's enough." He growled, and you heard him huff, standing up in annoyance, "I'll be there in five minutes, don't wear anything."