27: Conference Table

TOTO WOLFF'S skin burned. Whether as direct result from being in close proximity of you, or if it was the second time his nose had been broken by a woman he loved; his skin was on fire.

He stood opposite you, cheeks devoured by flames whilst his hands shook at his sides. At first, you hadn't noticed his bruised knuckles, but now, as he neared you from the other side of the room, the purple bleeding across his skin was noticeable. You wondered about the eyesore, who it's victim was, and you thought back to the desk you'd been on moments before.

"The desk," You whispered, "Is it..?"

"It's fine." his voice wavered as he spoke, an unfamiliarity to his persona, one that had completely thrown you off and sent you backwards with tears in your eyes.

You knew you were in trouble with Susie, but you hadn't expected a reaction like this from Toto. Especially not when he'd been groping you the way he did in your office. Your foot seared through some broken ceramic, splicing your skin open whilst you turned toward the closest exit.

He called your name, because you turned around to catch his eyes, but instead found him stood still, eyeing the bloodied footsteps on the floor.

"I told you, in July," your voice cracked, "that you should've told her." you picked up your shoes.

"I know." He remained stood in the centre of the lobby, "Come home," he trailed, realising the word - at least for him - had no meaning anymore.

You crossed your trembling arms over your chest, "You don't have one right now," you reminded him, "I don't want you to come back to mine, either." you shifted your weight, only now noticing the blood pooling from your foot.

"At least get that checked out," Toto urged, taking a testing step forwards, finding you taking a matching one backwards.

"I'm not going anywhere." You spoke softly, knowing he'd try again to get you to come back with him, "I guess you'll get used to sleeping in a hotel."

He stormed towards you, causing adrenaline to surge through your veins as you backed up and tried to make a run for your car. God, why did I have to park far away? You mentally cursed yourself, diving for the detour through the bramble bushes.

You raised your arms, your dress and bare legs falling victim to the sharp thorns as you tried your best to meander through the overgrown path. You used your distracted time to put your shoes back on, suffering from the sliced open feet, and you were just about to step back out into the parking lot when a pair of arms wrapped around your legs, pushing your chest over a strong pair of shoulders whilst his hands settled on the backs of your thighs.

"Don't bullshit me." Toto growled before biting your exposed flesh, "You know I hate that." his words were mumbled into your skin and you let your eyes rest whilst you went limp in his arms.

-

WHEN HE FINALLY put you down, you were in a conference room, the air warm and stuffy as he locked the door behind you and pulled any remaining blinds down.

His nose was still bleeding, with the added blood from your feet down his shirt as he stood exceptionally close to you. His eyes were darker than normal, and his brow furrowed as his teeth tugged at his bottom lip.

Toto dragged his thumb along his bottom lip, collecting the blood from his nose before depositing it on your lips, smearing it across like lipstick whilst you stand motionless.

Breath hitches in your throat as his thumb follows the curve of your chin, down the centre of your throat and between your breasts, down your stomach and presses onto your clit. All done without taking your dress off, making you more frustrated.