what just happened.

Tommy POV:

The invisible wall between us and the passageway was now gone. Without another thought, I shoved Tubbo through and dragged Ranboo with me. We stumbled through the invisible wall, nearly toppling on top of one another. I turned around and saw the wall slowly put back together pixel by pixel. The thin passageway slowly dimmed away. It closed quickly, about a circle with a 5 inch diameter was about to close up, a flash of white blinded my eyes for only a split second. I dropped to the floor and covered my ears from the ringing. When I opened my eyes what I saw caused me to scream. I yelled and it echoed throughout the silent halls. A limp bony gloved hand fell on the floor right where the passage closed off at.  It was fucking severed off cleanly at the base of the glove. Ranboo and Tubbo were still on the floor rubbing their eyes.  I turned back to the wall, where blood was dripping down directly from a specific 5 by 5 circle, damp and soaked in blood. The dark crimson liquid was just an addition to the walls and floor that was already bloodstained which may or may not have been from me. My eyes were stinging.

this has to be a nightmare 

As my yell echoed the corridor, The sound of running approached. I looked towards the library doorframe and saw...wait.... Wilbur and Techno?

They were in dark brown cloaks with hoods on and only went to their knees. Both of our eyes widened in surprise, Wilbur open his mouth but his voice got stuck in his throat. Whatever threatening posture he had was melting. Techno had the same stone cold expression he always had but his eyes said a whole different story, he was surprised and angry and confused. 

Realization hit me like a wave. Wilbur was holding a torch. Both their footsteps sounded the same as the ones I heard earlier. SO WHERE THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THAT CREEPY SCARY GUY THAT NOW HAS LOST A HAND, COME FROM. 

  (ok i dont know if its just me but writing and sometimes reading horror legit makes me tear up. I imagine myself in that situation and then I just start crying, like pure fear AND IM ONLY WRITING THIS.)

if that person wasnt the person walking down the halls... were they in the library with us... where they watching us sleep... how long has this fucking person been here with us. what the fuck. what the fuck. what the fuck-

A hand that grasped my shoulder, shook me out of my thought. It was Tubbo. He pulled me closer to him and he wrapped his arms around my shoulders, weeping softly. Though at the same time he was holding me protectively and death staring Techno and Wilbur. I looked back and saw Ranboo had himself rocking back and forth whilst wrapped in his arms, yet like Tubbo, he was staring knifes and my brothers. I looked back at the amputated hand on the floor about 10 feet in front of me. I couldn't tear my eyes away, but out of the corner of my eye I saw a boot walking closer. 

"What the fuck" techno muttered. He unsheathed his sword and poked at the hand, making sure it wasn't moving and was in fact an actual hand. Wilbur crouched in front of me and put his hand on  my knee. He was impossible to read, and he was just making that harder by not making eye contact

Wilbur POV: (Oooo bet you didn't see that one coming)

Something inside me turned. Whoever this blonde boy is, is not the same one I beat shitless less than 12 hours ago. This one was vulnerable, not the cocky brat I've known all my life. What I've been told all my life. Techno was beside me and not showing any concern. He didn't shoot a second glance at our own brother. I tried to stand up straighter next to him but I found myself faltering. Something about Tommy was off. He wasn't pissing me off or making me angry just by existing .

flashback: 

"he is the reason she's dead Wil. He wants to make you angry. He doesn't deserve happiness after what he's done. -̶̩̒̕-̵̨̮́̚-̴̹̾͘-̸͔̜́̔  here even understands that. I am proud of you for this but will never be proud of you for if you side with him, he's a maniac. Treat him the way he treated her. Make him suffer for this"

"ok ^̦̼̘͖̳̯̼̪͒͌̀̍̔̎̌͢-̶̧̡̨̭͎̺͓͉̀̋̍̊̈͂͜͠&̼̞̻͉̮̬̤͍̜̣̋͛̉̆̿̋̚̕͡%̜̮͕̬͍̠̅͊̏̎̚"

words: 771

YOOO i need sleep but yeah this is cool goodbye