manz woke up

starting date; 5/8/22

i take it back, starting date: 5/12/22

i take it back again, 5/14/22

Tommy POV:

I stirred to the feeling of falling.

I jolted when I realized green was rushing by me.

My arms flailed as I knew the ground was approaching quickly.

I desperately grabbed onto passing branches, only snatching leaves and twigs that couldn't support me.

I heard a chorus of 2 screams. Tubbo and Ranboo

Stop stop stop falling nonono go up, stop falling

Then I hit the ground. I felt my movement stop. I wasn't falling. The trees were spinning but no longer growing taller as I had fallen further. I was stopped. I couldn't feel any pain. It must have been numb.

I didn't want to move. I waited for Ranboo and Tubbo's faces to appear over me. But it never happened. I waited until the silence was prominent

Am I dead?

Then I heard a small, "Holy shit"

I was confused. I tried to move over, but there was nothing for me to roll myself off of. With a shock, I realized I was not on the ground at all. Slowly I looked down. They stood dumbfounded, 15 feet below me. My jaw hung open.

I only could manage one thought.

what the fuck?

Then I hit the ground.

This time though, Ranboo and Tubbo rushed to me. I could feel the pain in my head. The way my eyes had rolled back for a mere second before settling normally. This time, I couldn't move because of the nauseating pain in my skull. I could almost feel my brain rattling in my skull.

Faded voices of my friends filled my ears.

The sky and trees began spinning above me. Then a yellow glow accompanied it. Twirling and intertwining itself with the other colors. Faded into a mist, then followed by occasional bursts of color.

I desperately wanted to close my eyes and sleep. But the pain kept lifting off of me in waves, and the desperation was leaving with it.

The pain in my head was remarkable. I scrunched my face, wrinkles deepening in between my eyebrows. I wanted to lay there forever, but a new boost of energy buzzed in my fingertips. My body stabbed with small volts of electricity.

The tingling sensation in my skull subsided. And I tried to sit up, but before even getting the chance to open my eyes. I could feel air, and a light brush of hair, followed by the word, "Fuck" uttered from Tubbo's mouth. So close I could feel his breath on my face.

In that split second, my eyes snapped open. I realized that I must've almost collided heads with Tubbo when trying to sit up. Thankfully he, barely, got out of the way in time.

I rubbed my eyes to clear my vision, then looked up. The tree branch I had been sitting on was so high up I could only see halfway to it. My head twitched when I remembered Tubbo and Ranboo sitting at my sides. I tried to turn and look at Ranboo, but a thought flashed across my mind so quickly I barely comprehended.

What time is it?

I didn't think about it until I looked at the sky. Don't get me wrong, the sun was hours from setting, but it was definitely not in the middle of the sky anymore. The sun was far more west, the east side darkening to a deep purple.