still in wilburs pov

Im cool and have another update

Wilbur POV:

It was roughly 8am and I was thinking about what to do today. A couple years ago, right now would be the time that dad would call us down for breakfast, well or more like send some servant to get us. But now everyone basically gave up on 'family meals' except for dinner, but that shit was just awkward especially with Tommy's rebellious teenager shit.  

After some thought, i settled with going outside for the majority of my day. Might as well get changed to leave the castle.  I went back to my room. 

(Outfit the manz chose^)

I looked at myself in the gold edged mirror. The outfit was not too tight nor big, and fit my frame nicely. Just as I was about to leave the room, which was boring and had no personality whatsoever since I had to keep it neat because dad thought it needed to be proper, I turned and grabbed a light capelet that covered just my shoulders. It was a deep red but a black trim.  I tied it around my neck and sighed, slightly wishing it was a bit longer, just to cover my waist. Though I wasn't sure why. 

I crossed my arms around my stomach, just beneath my ribs. I had a lean figure, but dad always thought it was too feminine. Unlike Techno who was slightly huskier and more muscular than I could ever be. 

One time I had tried to leave the castle with a small corset around my waist and tucked into my pants. I thought it looked good. The gold buttons matched my outfit and everything. Even Tommy had came up to me because he thought it was 'swag' and 'dapper', but dad stopped me and not-so-secretly took me around a corner and told me to take it off and be like a real man. He had said, and I quote "If you even want a chance at being a King, nobody will ever look up to you. A man in womans clothing *tsk*". 

It's not that it genuinely upset me, he truly means his best. It was just that he liked to keep me on track most of the time. He was simply looking out for me. He's a busy man as the king so it's understandable he wants the family to look its best, especially in public.

Taking one last glance in the mirror, adjusting my little cape, I went out on my journey to find dad and inform him I was going out.  

I turned the corner and left my hall. It felt like I was walked for 10years when I came up upon Dad's office. I wasn't really paying much attention, my thoughts kept drifting and confusing me. 

was last night even real?

The thoughts tried to consume me and my body went on autopilot. I grabbed for the handle but not even a split second later I retreated my hands and swung it around in the air muttering swears. A redish burn mark in the shape of a rectangular handle surrounded my palm. I looked back at the door, reality finally settling in. I backed up to the other wall when I saw purple smoke poor from under the crack in the door. It flooded the door, coming from the door. The door handle was also consumed in the smoke, nearly glowing red. I checked that I was at the right room before I got closer. I was tempted to put my ear up to the door, but it was surrounded in a foggy mist of different shades of purple. I settled on putting my ear up to the wall, a safe enough distance away from the door. 

When I put my ear up to the wall it sounded almost like waves inside. A small 'whooshing' splashed around. I wasn't quite sure honestly. Then the whoosh sounded more like wind. The wind seemed to become a mini hurricane. I heard papers fly around. A big crash sounded as I took my ear off the wall, deeming the little natural purple disaster as something I didn't want to be one thin wall away from. 

Just as I thought such, a heard a boom, as if a bookcase fell over. Then I saw little spiderweb-like cracks appear on the wall, right where my head just was.

that was unlucky but lucky at the same time 

The door suddenly swung open to reveal both Techno and dad stumbling out of the room, coughing with rags up to their mouths. I looked down at where Techno hand had made contact with the door handle and saw that he was fine. In the second it took dad to look around, especially through the purple smoke that escaped even more than before when the door was opened., I checked my own palm for the burn mark but only saw a paler scar. Barely even a scar by the look of it.  I felt my hand with the other, checking for any other injuries, completely baffled at the fact that my hand was fine. The smoke started to reach and burned my eyes. A stinging sensation spreading. I looked around for dad and saw him looking directly at me. As we made solid eye contact, he slowly shuffled to the door and blocked it with his body, then kicking it closed. I could almost swear I saw another flash of color just before it shut. 

My knees started to buckle. I was still making unbroken eye contact with dad, it seemed like he was walking towards me. Blurry black edged around my vision. I blinked and then dad was mere feet away. The black totally covered my vision. Then a light feeling took over my body. Like I was floating, then I lost consciousness...

 words:992

thank you guys for all the veiws, ill try to update but i have a bad habitof only writing at 5am, so now i need sleep. I dont have to go back to school just yet so I might get some more updates.

Bye Kings! :)