Wimblur scoot

this all is platonic btw if you motherfuckers think im shipping in a brotherly au 

Wilbur POV:

previously:

"he is the reason she's dead Wil. He wants to make you angry. He doesn't deserve happiness after what he's done. -̶̩̒̕-̵̨̮́̚-̴̹̾͘-̸͔̜́̔ here even understands that. I am proud of you for this but will never be proud of you for if you side with him, he's a maniac. Treat him the way he treated her. Make him suffer for this"

"ok ^̦̼̘͖̳̯̼̪͒͌̀̍̔̎̌͢-̶̧̡̨̭͎̺͓͉̀̋̍̊̈͂͜͠&̼̞̻͉̮̬̤͍̜̣̋͛̉̆̿̋̚̕͡%̜̮͕̬͍̠̅͊̏̎̚"

I blinked and then frowned. Tommy was pulling himself away from me and Techno was still poking around at the dead hand....wait....DEAD HAND?!??!?!?

My voice got caught in my throat. I would've screamed but that didn't seem like a very heroic thing considering my reputation.  I looked back over at Tommy who was still laying on the floor leaning against... a friend I assume?. What in the fucking- he no longer looked scared. The tears on his face looked to be rubbed away. He just looked surprised as one would be after seeing a dead hand that wasn't even bleeding. But..the wall was? Why is the wall bleeding? WAIT, WHERE DID THOSE BOYS EVEN COME FROM?! They weren't here when me and Techno walked in, and we would've heard the door open. The trio of boys were crying and panting and I have a feeling that it may be a bit more than just the fact of the magical hand.

I have way too many questions for this.

I was just surprised that Techno had no reaction. As if he saw a hand dropped from the literal wall everyday. I'm lowkey traumatized by whatever is going on but I am not about to let Techno down and have Tommy not see me as his superior.

It's so late, why are they even out here... why am I even out here..

Over an hour ago: 

I was just casually leaving my room at 3am because I forgot my music sheet for the song I'm working on, in my music room. I was maybe a little bit sleep deprived but who isn't anyways. 

As I exited my room, I immedietly bumped into something. A dark hallway, and I rammed faced first into something--wow. By then I was holding my hands over my nose, writhing in pain. Whilst kneeling on the floor, tears threatening to leak from my eyes, I squinted up in the dark trying to find out what the actual fuck with right outside of my door at 3am. I shakily stood up and swung my arm at eye level in front of me, but I didn't feel anything. Then I heard a grunt a few feet away from my right foot. I couldn't see jack shit, so logically, I opened my bedroom door for light. As the light flooded through, I saw a mop of pink hair, and nothing else. Until I fucking blinked and then there a a knife to my throat and these fucking dark eyes staring into my soul.

"Hello there Techno, would you care to not kill me"

"Oh um sure" He quickly put away his dagger and instantly became awkward.

"Where are you heading at 3am" I aksed

"The library. You?"

"Music room" 

"Can I come with?" 

'Sure, but lets go to the library first since its on the way"

"What do you mean, the library is on the other side of the castle?"

"There is a library 20 feet over there" I deadpanned, whilst watching the color drain from his face.

As we walked there, I think Techno had finally realized this was the crime scene zone. It seems almost surreal what happened. 

present time

I don't even understand how our little adventure at 3am led to this shady shit, like now there are 2 whole other kids in this castle I've never seen before. I guess this is just one more thing I'll have to report to dad in the morning

words: 650 

sry for not updating much this past week. school is a bitch and way too much work. Also I was busy this weekend. I hope to update more and next week is fall break so expect more updates