Frosty Scared Of Ghosty

Loki took a step back, eyeing the teens cautiously.

"Look. I mean no harm. Just take me to that girl." He said softly. "I promise I won't hurt you."

"Hurt me?" The red haired boy sneered. "Ain't I the one holding a knife? Back off man!"

"I really don't wanna see your pretty face get slashed. Be gone for better." The girl hissed.

Only the blond remained silent, watching Loki intently.

"I'll give you anything you want. Anything." Loki started desperately. He couldn't lose this opportunity. "Just take me to her."

If he wanted to, he could have forced them to spit out her location. Stabbing them or death threatening them with his magic but didn't. He was changed. He won't hurt anyone until it's needed.

If Azrael was indeed Rose, she won't be happy if he hurts these teens.

"Anything?" The red haired boy asked, eyes glimmering. Loki nodded. "Anything."

"Dollars and lots of dollars?" The girl asked, grinning. Loki frowned slightly. "Will gold coins work in place of those?" He asked.

The three pairs of eyes shone instantly.

"Of course! If it's not fake." The girl gleed. Loki shook his head, relaxing a bit. "Pure Asgardian gold. I guarantee you. It will make you a good fortune." He said.

"Are you straight?" The blond asked suddenly. The red haired boy rolled his eyes, looking away and the girl sighed.

Loki blinked. "Err... No... I'm bi."

The boy beamed. "Great! Are you single? What about a date with me?"

"Oh God Chris!" The girl groaned. "You can't date a man you just met!"

"Not if it's true love Pearl!" The blond boy, Chris cooed making her laugh.

"Was that a Frozen reference?" Loki piped in between and the duo cheered happily making the red haired boy groan much more loudly.

"Yes!" Pearl, the girl nodded. Chris grinned. "Oh God! You're a perfect shot!"

"Will you two just stop for fuck's sake!?" The red boy growled. "Cool down Ron. We were just discussing something important-" Pearl started but Ron stopped her with a glare.

Turning his attention back to Loki, he stepped near him. Both the boys were tall and quite good looking with abs and all but still Loki towered over them, taller by almost an inch or two.

"I'll take you to her but under two conditions." Ron started. Loki nodded readily. "You will hand us our payment when we reach there." Loki nodded again. "If she tries to kill you or attack you, don't expect our help." Ron stated clearly. Loki nodded yet again.

"And you'll not-"

"You said two." Loki interjected. Ron glared at him and continued.

"And you'll not barge in between her rounds. When she's done, you are allowed to meet her." He said.

"And what exactly is she doing?" Loki asked but Chris and Pearl just chuckled. "You'll see when you get there." Pearl grinned, the hoop piercing her lips glinting under the light of the pole.

"She's very generous." The first time a smile appeared on Ron's face. "She's hot and fierce but kind..."

Loki clenched his fists involuntarily and cleared his throat with a cough.

The smile dropped instantly from Ron's freckled face. "Come with me." He mumbled and started walking past Loki. Pearl winked at him, flinging her shiny lavender dyed hair over her shoulder and followed Ron.