Relationship Advice

"What the hell!!"

He felt one of the furry creatures poke his nose and the other pull his ear.

"They are eating me! They are eating me!" He yelped, trying to throw them away but they kept bouncing on his chest and face.

"Tim! Tom! Berry! Cherry! Get up right now!" Rose yelled. "And Loki shut up."

"Az we are having some fun!" The first fur ball whined. The rest three joining.

Loki opened his eyes wide in surprise. "They talked?!"

"Of course they talked! They are just dressed up as bears Loki!" Rose rolled her eyes and the kids climbed down from him.

"I knew that. I was just trying to trick you." Loki said, sitting up on the grass. "And I hate children." He mumbled as the four furry kids laughed and jumped at Rose to hug her.

"Aww! You all look so cute!" Rose kissed each one of them. Loki stood up and patted dust from his pant. "Now let's get inside!" She cheered, nudging each of them to the door.

When they ran inside Rose faced him with a smug look. "Did you think I brought you to a zoo?"

"How could I have known? You haven't even informed me where we were going!" Loki protested.

Rose rolled her eyes and pointed up. "I don't know how did you miss that."

"Miss what?" Loki looked up and found "Moonlight Orphanage" craved on the top of the door. "Oh." He felt stupid now.

"Now come inside." She tugged at his hand, closing the door behind her. They walked inside and found almost a dozen of little children waiting for them with an old couple, all smiling face.

"Sarah! Michael!" She rushed over and hugged the old couple one by one. "Heya babies! How's baby sharks doing?" She opened her arms wide and hugged the children, recieving their sloppy kisses.

"I thought you were coming in the evening!" Sarah patted her head. "Yeah..." Rose shrugged. "I thought I would surprise you."

"Well yeah! You did surprise us!" Michael laughed.

"And who has joined you today, sweetpie?" Sarah asked, looking at Loki. He shifted uncomfortably, and gave them a weird smile.

"Oh! He's my friend! New friend! Adam!" Rose grinned and took his hand. "A British guy. Met a week ago. Loves kids!"

Loki shot her a look. Loves kids!?

"Well nice to meet you young man! I didn't know Azrael makes friends too!" Michael shook his hand firmly and he nodded. "Nice to meet you too sir." And he kissed the old Sarah's knuckle as a greeting making her beam.

"Oh look! How well mannered is this boy! God bless you child." She placed her hand on his head and he nodded, getting comfortable.

"Baby sharks! Won't you like to introduce yourself!" Rose urged the kids who were staring at Loki amusingly. "Give him a hug! He loves them!"

Loki stepped back raising his hands. "She's absolutely lying because I don't like-" the kids rushed towards him, all giggling and laughing, hugging him as much as they can. "...hugs." he finished helplessly.

"Now introduce yourself!" Sarah prompted.

"I met you at the door!" The boy wearing the furry costume grinned. "I'm Tim! Timothy!"

"And I'm Thomas! You can call me Tom!" The other cub said, nodding his head.

"Myself Berry!" A girl in fur giggled. "And I'm Cherry!" The other identical giggled too. Loki realised they were twins.