"I have no control!"

Francis's POV

I'm driving, Mary sitting beside me and looking at the side road. The wind blows her hair everywhere.

"Shall we end our conversation from before?" I asked to break the silence.

"About relationships?" She asked and looked at me. She is gorgeous.

"Yes, if you're not uncomfortable or something." I said, not willing of her to get the intention of me pushing into something she doesn't want.

"No, I don't mind." She said when someone called her.

"Hello? Mary here...Oh hai Tomas," Is a guy calling her? "Yeah, sure I wouldn't mind... When?... Next weekend, okay I don't have any plans," She continued. Does she have a date with Tomas next weekend? No, don't be jealous, her father might be lying about her feelings about me. Then why do I feel jealous? Because I like her! "Alright, your place next weekend, I got it... Yeah bye." She ended the conversation.

"My classmate is having a party at his place next weekend, I can bring guests." She said and put her phone back in her pocket. Good, no dating going on here. It is just a party.

"I think all four of us are now going to a party next weekend." I said and she smiled in response, I love her smile.

"So, the conversation, alright. I think you're going to need some advice when you start school. Do not kiss another girl every single day." I laughed.

"I would never do that! I don't even want to kiss a girl I've only known for a few hours."

"Francis, believe me if you see one of the populair girls, you're going to think very differently about that." She said,

"Well sorry Mary but I don't believe you. I will only kiss a girl if I really like her, like really like her. And I will have sex with someone when I can see a future with the woman, a live with her, and when I love her.." I said to her, she smiled

"I knew you were different compared to the other guys." She laughed lightly and I grinned.

We arrived back at home, when I unlocked the door my siblings were already finishing everything, with the ice and the ice cubes and stuff.

"Mary, come we're going to change. I want to jump into that pool now." Mary laughed and they both went upstairs.

"So brother are you going to tell me what happened between you and Mary last night?" Bash asked. I signed I knew this topic would come up and the point was that nothing happened between us except we watched a romance and we fell asleep in a girlfriend-boyfriend-position. but that was really it.

"We didn't do anything, we watched a movie. She fell asleep first and then I fell asleep, and that was really it." I said, and it wasn't far from the truth.

"You know if anything would happen between you two, Lis would be devastated." Bash said the words that brought the thought of never ever happening with Mary back into my head.

"I know, and I try so hard not to like her but there is nothing that I can do or do something to control my feelings. I have no control." I said sadly but true.

"We will talk about this another time, we have to change before they come." Bash said and I went to my room and I could hear Mary and Lis laughing. Why must everything be so complicated?

When I changed, Bash was already in the pool swimming around. I put a parasol this way so that there would be a little shade on the water surface. After I fixed that I jumped in as well, my curls were gone.

Then the girls came first Lis, who was just as always my sister and it wasn't weird to see her half naked, but then Mary came in. Wouw. She walked in a black bikini with laces tied around stomach. My mouth dropped but Bash kicked me under water that brought me back to reality. She was stunning, beautiful, I can't believe it. We can never. Ever. Be together.