"Avoiding him? I fucked that plan up."

Mary POV

Francis and Lis just dropped me off home. What. A .Day. Francis likes a girl, that isn't me. It still hurts, I tried so hard not to show any jealousy but I don't know if I succeeded. I hate it. What if Francis goes out with this girl, and falls in love with her? Second of all, I'm no longer single. I wanted to be with Louis for a long time, or at least I wanted to be with him, but not the way I want to be with Francis. I said 'Yes' to Louis because I hope that he can distract me from Francis.

Lis called me.

"Mary." Lis said through the phone.

"What is it Lis?"

"You know that my parents are only coming back thursday."

"Yes I know that, why?" I asked her.

"Would you like to stay over till then, we can have so much fun till thursday. Francis and Bash want it too."

"Yeah, sure I would like that."

"Good, see you in 2 hours, ok?"

"Definitely."

I hung up the phone, I know that this isn't the smartest decision. But who knows perhaps it'll be fun, just as she said. But I need to pack because I'm apparently moving into my friend's house for two nights.

I packed my stuff. My nightgown, toothbrush, clothes, bikini. I grabbed my backpack and walked to the kitchen and grabbed some food. My dad wasn't in the living room so I wrote a note "Dad, I'm staying over at Lis's place, will be back Thursday XXX Mary '' I called Lis if she could pick me up. Twenty minutes later the doorbell rang. She's here. I stepped into the elevator and when I got down I looked at Francis who was standing in front of the car waiting for me. Francis? Francis? What the hell is he doing here? My plan to avoid him isn't working. Well, what the fuck did I think, of course I wasn't able to avoid him if I was going to move in! But it would be much awkward if I went back now.

"Hello hello," He said to me and sat down in the car.

"Bonjour." I said and sat down next to him.

"We're speaking French now?" He says and looks at me before he puts his sunglasses back on and drives out of the neighbourhood. God, he looks- no stop it.

"Perhaps." I said and turned to the side to look through the window trying to avoid him.

"So how are you doing?" He tries to start a conversation. I turned to him.

"You know how I'm doing, you saw me a few hours ago at school." I said to him, trying not to sound rude.

"Yes, but I mean how are you doing with your 'not-so-single' live?" I almost choked on the question. What was that supposed to mean? What does my life matter to him?

"Good," Not sure how to respond otherwise.

"What are you planning on doing today?" I tried to change the subject.

"Well nothing, but now you're coming so I was thinking about doing something different then that." Francis said and turned to me. His hair blew in the wind. Adorable.

"So is that supposed to mean that we'll have fun?" I asked.

"Oh, definitely." He smiled at me. I looked back and smiled back.

"But let's talk business." I said. Changing the mood. He looked at me confused.

"What?" He asked even more confused.

"The girl, the girl you like," I said pointing at him and smiling. But I'm feeling the stabs in my heart. I just need to know if it's true and if it's someone I know. He sighed and looked at me and then back at the road, he slowly opened his mouth. My heart is aching to know what the words are that he is about to say.

"You want to know who she is?" He asked me. My heart broke, my face fell, my smile was gone from the seven words he just spoke. Does this mean that he likes someone? Well what am I to say, I am someone's girlfriend because I want to get this man out of my mind and heart.

"I- I would like to know." Trying to look like I wasn't broken, shattered and left all alone.

"Well, she is... Great." He said. What?! I wanted to scream. There was someone and it wasn't me.

"I told you, you would like some girl on the first days of school."

"I suppose you were right."

"Which classes do you share with her?" I asked.

"All the classes that we have together." He said looking at me and then at the road.

It was quiet, when he shared those words. He was checking out another hirl when I was laughing at his stupid jokes and thought it was just us. He drove in the neighbourhood.

"Maarrryyy!" Lis screamed and waved at me. I winked at her and waved at Bash.

"I'm going to put my stuff upstairs!" I shouted back at Lis and ran upstairs.

I put my stuff into Lis's closet. We always do that. When I was done and was about to walk down the stairs Francis's door of his room was opened a bit. I looked at the door and pushed it further and walked in. It had a great few, a balcony, a king sized bed, a television in front of it. My eyes were stuck when I looked at the bed, my breathing got faster and I could see all kinds off visions that were happening there. He with his girl that he likes so much on his bed.

"Do you need anything?" I heard his voice and jumped a little. The visions stopped.

"No- no I- I just was... Uh..." I didn't know what to say.

"Don't worry I'm not going to kill you if you're coming into my room. It has a great few, doesn't it?" He says casually.

"Ye-yeah it does." I say trying to get my voice back.

"Shall we go downstairs, we are barbecuing." He said and winked at me and walked out of his room, leaving me still feeling dreamy.

"Delicious, sure." I say and walk down the stairs.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

God guys I feel so sorry for being so not active. My school is like CRAZY. But I will try to finish this story as fast as possible. Sorry about the spoiler from the last chapter, I changed the plot a little bit:)

-B