"Why me? Why? Why?"

Francis's POV

Mary was just walking in my room staring at my bed or wall or something. I can't say that it wasn't weird, but I hoped she liked it. We are in the garden listening to some music and Mary is looking through VOGUE. I'm sitting on the edge of the swim pool with my feet tossing around in the water. I threw some water in Mary's direction and she held the magazin as a shield.

"Francis!" She squeaks.

"Are we afraid for some water now?" I ask, teasing her. She puts her magazin down and comes to sit next to me.

"Mary!" Mary was just about to answer something but then my sister came.'

"Lis." Mary said, she looked at the water and put on a forced smile and looked at her.

"Louis, he- he texted you a billion times. You need to have your phone close to you!" She sighed out of breath and irritation.

"Oh, what does he have to say?" Mary asked and looked back at her feet in the water.

"He asks what you're doing."

"Well, I will just tell him that I'm hanging with my friends." Mary said and stood up and walked to Lis where she was holding her phone.

"Good, by the way we all we're planning on going to our log cabin this weekend and we are wondering if you want to come with us?" Lis stated this to Mary as she just finished texting her boyfriend. I hope she says yes. We have been planning this for a long time and now is the best time to go before my parents are going there. It has a beautiful few, I've heard. I've never been there, my parents have but not me.

"Well, I was planning on going to a party," Oh damn, yes there was a party, I remember Mary telling me about it and inviting me, us. "But I think I can skip that." Mary continued, when a smile covered her face. Lis squaled of happiness and hugged her so tightly I felt sorry for Mary.

"That's great, then we can all have so much fun there." Lis said.

"So it's just going to be me, you, Francis and Bash?" Mary asked.

"Well, Bash wants to take his girlfriend and there is a chance that I can't go, but I hope my parents change their mind about that." Lis said. A few weeks ago Lis smoked in the garden, and our parents caught her. That means that she is grounded for a few weeks, but those weeks will only start when they return.

"Oh, Bash has a girlfriend?" Mary said, teasing him.

"Oh, Yes I do." Bash said proudly. I haven't met the woman they both want to keep it a surprise.

"Next year the girl will be a senior, just like us." Lis said.

"Well, let's stop talking about relationships." Bash suggested. He went back to the barbecue. Lis went to get some drinks and Mary grabbed her magazin and set next to me again and threw her les in the water and looked through her VOGUE.

"That is really pretty." I said pointing at one of the models wearing a black tight dress with cleavage. It would look stunning on her.

"It costs over 500, I can't afford something that expensive and only wearing it once." Mary said, looking at me.

"I'm not saying that you need to buy it, I'm just saying it would look stunning on you." I said a bit flirty, she blushed furiously. She looked in my eyes and I in hers, I wanted to kiss her so bloody hard and I wanted to let my hands travel all over her body. My nose was only an inch away from hers, I could feel her breath on my lips, how many times I thought about this moment.

"Lis!" Bash screamed when she came in and we were in that position, Mary and I shooted back and looked at Lis. It almost happened. Almost.

"Bash? What's wrong?" Lis asked. God, she didn't see us.

"Nothing I just- just screamed out of shock." Bash made up. My brother is a terrible liar, always have been, always will.

"Okay? Weirdo." Lis said laughing at her own joke. Bash looked at me as our father always does. Disappointed.

"Mary, you can't sleep in my bed, I broke yesterday and I slept on the couch and the guest rooms aren't prepared so..." Lis started. Wait, What? She invited her friend but there is no place to sleep?

"Oh, I can't sleep anywhere?" Mary asked, slightly disappointed.

"That's not true you can stay in my bed." I said. Damn, I really couldn't keep my mouth closed, could I? Mary turned to me and looked into my eyes with worry but relief as well. I could feel Bash's stare burn on my skin as well.

"Really? That would be great!" Mary said gladly.

"Well, I don't think that needs to happen now does it? I can sleep on the couch and Lis and Mary can stay in my bed." Bash said, patting my shoulder and coming closer.

"Yeah! Thanks Bash." Lis said. It's always my brother with those marvelous ideas. I don't know what I was thinking of inviting Mary into my bed after what just happened, well almost happened. Bash looked at me with a look that was so cold. He used to look that way to me when I interrupted him with his girlfriends. Mary and Lis ran upstairs to Bash's room.

"What the hell are you thinking?" Bash asked me.

"I told you already, I can not control my fucking feelings!" I shouted in his face.

"You're not even trying!" He shouted back.

"I did! But it's a mission impossible!" I said calming down a little bit. Bash scoffed at that reaction.

"What the hell do you know? I would totally accept the fact that you're with Mary. But do you think that Lis would?" He said.

"No. She won't accept it ever." I said releasing this over and over again.

"Well there it is, your answer." Bash said and walked back to the barbecue.

Where the hell did I get myself into? Couldn't I just make smarter decisions? No. I don't regret falling for her, I don't regret liking her. I regret having a sister. No! I can't believe that! Lis is fucking family, my little sister. But I can't say that- No!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chapter 7! Trying posting another chapter tomorrow! Hope you like it. I will try to speed things up with frary a bit:)

-B