"Staying over?"

Mary's POV

A week later.

It's almost been a week since Diane's funeral, it was a beautiful service, it was raining outside, pouring I should say. Bash said goodbye first, then Francis followed. I didn't say anything. I didn't know the woman so I didn't know what to say if I had to. Francis and I were both hiding under an umbrella, our arms were linked and we both looked at the goodbye's of other people.

Now, I'm on better terms with Lis, still not like we used to but we're friends, not best friends but we were still something. Francis and I couldn't be happier, the summer holidays just started and we're almost always together. Tonight I will be staying over. No one will be home.

I'm sitting on the overstuffed couch making myself comfortable and watching some documentary about the sea. Francis is upstairs, he shouted a few minutes ago and told me to make myself comfortable here so that's exactly what I do. I take my purse off my shoulder and search through it for a black, small, mirror. When I finally find it I put my dark brown purse on the floor and look at myself through the mirror. Good, I'm not looking like a mess. Yesterday was a long night, I hung out with Kenna and Greer. My father has left the country to fly off to Schotland for some business. Now, I'm living alone in the penthouse and I'm having the time of my life, my father never was strict about who could come into the house or not, or what was certainly forbidden to do there, but it still felt good to have some independence and to live on my own. Well, as I mentioned Kenna and Greer were with me yesterday evening, and we had a little bit too much to drink, we partied a little too long and we slept too little. I didn't mention this to Francis before he would cancel the sleepover, but I was still feeling a little bit like everything was a blur, sometimes I feel like my head spins into many circles.

I hear footsteps and hear the door open, Francis. He slowly walks over and sits beside me throwing his arm around my shoulders. I look at him and smile, hiding the mirror in my purse. Francis kisses me briefly and it makes me feel amazing.

"You look gorgeous, just like always." He whispered in my ear before kissing me hard. I laid down and he slowly got on top of me and my hands were tangled in his blond locks. His lips found my neck. God. Our kisses became messy and there was a lot of tongue.

The phone is ringing, great, couldn't be a better moment. Francis grunted and got of me and walking to the ringing phone. I got up fixing my dress and grabbing that small mirror in my bag looking at what happened to my face, my lipstick was all over my mouth, I grabbed some tissues and tried to wipe it away as best as possible. Fraancis is talking to someone, it seems pretty serious he immediately turns into the serious Francis. No, my serious Francis. I love the fact that he is my boyfriend, we're together officially for a week and few days, and we couldn't be happier. Kenna and Greer are both so happy they're preparing me for married live and pregnancy and most of all sex. They're looking into the very very far future. Kenna is ofcourse pushing me into wearing the most sexy things ever and Greer is just supportive and can't wait till Francis and I get children. Girls, we're only together for a week. Francis and I have a lot of history, first the secret relationship that only lasted a day than that one night in the cabin where we almost did it, and now we're together officially I still can't believe it and every time I think about it I become so happy.

Francis hangs up the phone and walks over to me, not sitting down next to me but holding out a hand, helping me to get up.

"What is going on?" I ask him as I touch his hair, showing a bit of relaxation in those worried eyes of his.

He sighs. "It's my parents they're leaving to France once more, leaving me alone, now that Bash is almost everyday with Kenna and Lis is with her friends."

"You're not alone, I will stay here with you for as long as necessary." I said, it wasn't negotiable. I still live alone at my place and it doesn't matter where I will spend my nights, where would be better than my boyfriend's place?

"No Mary, I will be fine."

"No, it's no bother for me, really, it will only be a pleasure."

"Really?" He asked like he didn't believe me. I smiled at him.

"Of course." I said and he kissed me once more before we left the house to go to a park.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I'm sure all of you expected that I wouldn't be updating anymore, but I'm just suffering from a pretty severe writer's block. I will try to be more active but I can't promise anything.

-B