"Jealous"

Mary's POV

Francis and I just arrived at his place. He made me some tea and now I'm standing in front of the balcony doors of his room, looking outside the window, admiring the forest and landscapes in front of the huge mansion Francis lives in.

Francis is downstairs, calling with Bash, who's living with Kenna now, they're so cute as a couple. Francis checks on them once in a while, to make sure they are still alive.

I started packing all my clothes that I had with me in his closet, he made some space for me free, you'd think that he wouldn't have so many clothes. Well, he probably has more clothes than I do.

Slowly I feel hands creeping around me. I feel Francis' head resting on my shoulder. I'm still stacking my clothes, then he started kissing my neck, sucking on my sensitive skin. I turn around, he pulls me close to him, and we share a sweet and meaningful kiss, he rests his head on mine and we stand like that for a few seconds.

"I ordered some pizza. The guy could be here any moment." Francis said, before he held my hand and we went downstairs, walking over the huge stairway.

"I have to make a call." My boyfriend says before he leaves to go to another room. I rest on the couch and scroll through my phone.

I hear the bell ring, and it's probably the pizza guy. I stand up and walk with my bare feet to the door, opening it.

"Hey, your pizza." The guy said, I smiled at him and took the pizza and I felt the warmth of the box, keeping me warm. I'm ver cold, I was sitting warm under a blanket on the couch and now I'm standing outside. I'm freezing. He winked at me while I was holding the box, it's very uncomfortable. He studied my body which made it even worse.

"Hi, thank you." I answered.

"So, you live here in this mansion?" He said, laughing lightly showing how absurd that idea was for him.

"I actually don-"

"Yes, she does, with me. Here, your money, have a good day." Francis interrupted me, answering very crudely to the man. He held me tight around my waist, making me warmer. The guy took the money then nodded sharply at me and left. I turned around and looked at Francis questioning what the hell that meant.

"What was that?" I asked Francis as he closed the door and I looked at him.

"What do you mean?" He said, not making eye contact with me and just walking to the kitchen searching for some plates.

"You were crude to him, he didn't do anything." I said, it probably felt like I was defending him, well I kinda was. He raised his eyebrows at me, and put the plates down.

"He was flirting with you." Francis said and took the plates and set them down on a small table in front of the television. Was he jealous? For the fact that a man flirted at me for a minute or two, seriously?

"That doesn't make it for you to be crude." I answered. Were we really fighting over these small things?

"You know nevermind." Francis said and sat down next to me.

"Do you not trust me? Is that it? Are you thinking that I would leave you if I'm just having a conversation with someone?"I said.

"That's not it, I just found it uncomfortable, for the both of us. Mary, I love you and trust you." Francis said. My heart fluttered. I kissed him and my fingers were in his hair before I knew it, his hands were on my back trying to push me closer to him. The kisses became messy, with a lot of tongue.

Then my phone rang.

I tried to ignore it, but that didn't work. We stopped, I sighed in irritation and searched for my phone then was hiding under the blanket, I grabbed it. My dad.

"I'm sorry I have to take it." I said standing up, Francis winked at me and I walked to the hall.

"Hi dad." I started.

"Hey Mary."

"Why'd you call?"

"Just checking up, making sure my daughter is alright."

"I'm, I'm great." I said, lightly hesitating to tell him about Francis and us.

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm with my- my boyfriend..." I said, I was waiting for his answer.

"You have a boyfriend?"

"Yeah, yeah I do." I said, smiling. I'm sure he could hear that through the phone.

"Who?" He said curious.

"Francis. Francis Valois." I said, hoping he would know about who I'm talking to.

"Oh, that Francis. Are you happy?"

"Yes, I am truly happy."

"Well, then I'm happy too. I won't stop you from spending time with him. I will still call you once in a while, making sure he hasn't kill you yet."

"Dad!"

"Have fun Mary."

"Thanks."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I walked back to the couch, where Francis already started eating. I sat down next to him, I kissed his cheek. He smiled at the gesture and wrapped his arm around my shoulders, making me lean against his chest.

=+=

I just made some tea, and now I'm walking into Francis' room seeing him taking off his shirt. Oh, my god, his abs. I'm standing in the doorway leaning against it and sipping my tea, enjoying the view. He turned around putting on his shirt, he saw me standing, staring at him, biting my lip.

"Ah, enjoying the view, are we?" Francis teased me, I walked to him and touched his chest through the fabric he just put on.

"I was, but I think you'll sleep much more comfortably without." I said fidgeting with the fabric, my fingers going under it touching his bare stomach, he raised his eyebrows at me and grinned, seeing the effect he had on me.

"Wow, I never knew how bold Ms. Stuart really was." He said, and then took off his shirt and I inhaled, holding onto that one breath, while I was staring. I didn't even know it myself.

"Shall we go to bed?" He asked me, I nodded, too stunned to speak and we walked into the bed. we cuddled into each other and fell asleep, I could feel his breath on my skin.

-=-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chapter 19 already.

BTW: for all the readers who read "The Nights" I'll probably publish the last chapter tomorrow, today I won't be able to finish it.

-B