*Scream* "Fuck."

Francis' POV

I'm lying on the bed and thinking about what happened an hour ago. I kissed Mary. God, I don't know how to feel happy? Relieved? I don't know, but we're going to try. I hear footsteps on the stairs. Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" I shout, too lazy to get the door myself.

"Hi," It's Mary, I immediately sat up and looked at her.

"Bash and Lis are going to get us some food. Chinese." She said, She was standing in the hall not knowing if she could come in.

"Good, come in." I said to her, I got up and opened the balcony doors, she came in and was standing in the middle of the room.

"You can sit down if you want to." I said pointing at the bed where she could sit down. She sat down and looked in my room, the walls, the bed, the bathroom.

"What do you want to do?" She asked me. I don't know what I want to do. I just want to sit down and do nothing except staring into her chocolate brown eyes.

"I don't care, we can do whatever you want." I told her she looked at me and took a deep breath. She stood up and walked to the balcony where I was standing.

"It's beautiful." She said and looked at the forest.

"Yes. In the early mornings it is even more beautiful." I said, she smiled and turned to me. She came closer and I did too. I didn't know what to do because we are in this complicated situation. But before I could even think we were kissing. Her hands went in my hair and the other was on my chest. I grabbed her waist and pulled her closer to me. God, I could do this forever. I pushed her against one of the walls and we started kissing with tongue. She was my first kiss just a few hours ago. She ended abruptly.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked, I was still holding her and she did too.

"No," She said and bended over the balcony trailing. That's when I heard it. Lis and Bash came back.

"There back." She said,

"I think we should get downstairs." I said, I locked the balcony and then walked to the door where Mary was staring at me. I walked to her and kissed her lips, she pulled away.

"Francis!" She said,

"I'm sorry." I said and looked in her eyes.

"Well, I'm not." She said and we both laughed and walked downstairs.

Lis and Bash were putting all the bags with food on the table and putting all the plates on the table.

"Mary, Francis, what were you doing upstairs?" Lis asked. I looked at Mary and she looked fast at me.

"I was showing Mary the view of the balcony." I said, it wasn't a lie. But of course we did something more.

"Yes it is really gorgeous." Mary said as she blushed when she looked at me.

"You saw his room?" Lis asked, pointing to Mary. I was very private about my space so that's why Lis isn't allowed to go in my room. Of course she was sometimes but I would push her out of my room and lock the door. But with Mary I didn't feel uncomfortable at all.

"Yes?" Mary asked confusedly and looked at me. I looked at her but didn't make any gesture.

"He never allows me to go in his room and if I do he just pushes me out!" Lis stated, I grinned and went over to the table to get some tea.

"Well, okay." Mary said a little bit uncomfortable and tried to avoid a further conversation about the subject.

Dinner was quiet. I looked at Mary from time to time to see either her staring at me or me staring at her and taking her beauty in. Everyone seemed to be very tired because after dinner we all went to bed. I winked at Mary just when she walked up the stairs, she blushed furiously. I was lying on bed and staring at the ceiling thinking about Mary over and over again as it is becoming a routine. I step out of bed and open a curtain and see the darkness appearing, I stare at it for a while and lay down on bed once more. It's 1 AM and I'm awake. I can't fall asleep, so I decide to walk down to the living room. I take slow steps on the stairs to avoid any sounds. When I reached the floor I walked to the kitchen and turned on the lights. I could see Mary sitting on the couch looking at the TV.

"You can't sleep either?" She says and smiles at me. I walk closer to her and sit next to her.

"No." I answer and look at the program she's watching.

"What are you watching?" I ask.

"I have no idea I just turned on the TV." She says. I grab the television remote from a small table beside the couch and start going through some channels.

"What you wanna watch?" I ask her and look in her eyes. She looks at me blushing and I already start to get what she means.

"I don't want to watch anything." She said starting to get closer to me. Her hand touched my shoulder and I slowly put the remote back on the table. I caressed her cheeks with my hands and slowly kissed her. It started sweet but it grew more and more passionate. She slowly laid down and I got on top of her, without even realising. Our tongues danced together. Our hands left traces everywhere we touched each other. Then we heard a noise. It was a small scream. We stopped kissing and then looked over to the kitchen where Lis was standing looking at us. Fuck.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

I know, I know. Everything happened a bit fast but I was just so caught up with it I just needed to write it. Chapter 10 will come in two/three days. Comments always :) Please.

-B