"Mother. Please. Stop."

Francis woke up by the loss of warmth, Mary was getting out of bed. He reached out for her and pulled her back to bed, Mary let out a giggle and turned around in his embrace facing her boyfriend. His eyes were closed once more and he held her close to him, not willing to let her go. Mary touched his chin, feeling little hairs of his beard. She kissed his nose and Francis hummed something, she giggled once more by the gesture.

"I'm going to make us breakfast." She whispered to him before she tried to escape from his embrace, it wasn't so easy. He murmured something in her ear but she couldn't understand a word of it, he was exhausted and Mary just wanted to let him sleep and when he would wake up a beautiful breakfast would be waiting for him.

Mary waited a few seconds and noticed that sleep claimed him once more, she released herself from the arms that she deep down didn't want to leave. She grabbed a pillow and put it in his arms, to replace her body. Quietly, she left the room and walked to the kitchen. She made some tea and stood in the garden barefoot, enjoying the fresh summer air, it's much warmer than yesterday. Her phone rang, she walked over to the buzzing thing and picked it up. Kenna.

"Hey Mary." Kenna said enthusiastically to her friend, she probably has some news.

"I'm going to the Middy's tonight, there having a grand reopening, and I'm inviting you and Francis to come with me and Bash. It's going to be an huge deal, so it's now or never." Kenna almost screamed out of enthusiasm. Mary sighed and looked at the garden, trying to think of an answer. Middy's was a place where Kenna and her went a lot, Lis and Maary went there first together but Lis didn't like it, Kenna on the contenary love it, every friday and saturday night you could find her, mostly with Mary, both singing and dancing on the music beats and enjoying each other's company. For a few months the bar closed, and now they're opening again.

"I will have to talk with Francis about it though. But my answer is yes." Mary said, Kenna's response was a scream that made Mary's ear hurt. She laughed, she felt arms embracing her from behind. Francis. He kissed her neck and Mary turned around to face him.

"Okay, Kenna you'll hear from me soon, bye bye." Mary finished, she hung up the phone before she could hear Kenna's answer.

Mary's hand caressed Francis' 6-pack, her other hand was resting on his neck. Both his hands were resting on her lower back, pushing her close to him.

"Kenna has invited us to come to a bar tonight, where she and I used to go to, a lot." Mary said. Francis grinned at her. He couldn't believe that so easily, the innocent Mary Stuart used to party every weekend with her friend at a bar? Apparently.

"I know it sounds ridiculous, but it is the way it used to be before it all got so complicated." Mary said, teasing Francis. He looked at her and scoffed in response.

"I'm making things complicated for you?" Francis asked as they now found their way back to the kitchen. Mary was leaning against the kitchen isle as she was looking at Francis that was talking to her. He walked closer to her.

"Oh very much." Mary said, still teasing him, his hands held her on her low back and Mary's hands were resting on Francis' neck. He slowly lifted Mary up on the kitchen ilse, kissing her slowly, she moaned quietly at the gesture, she opened her legs so that he could stand between them, his hands on her back going lower and lower. His lips slowly found the sensitive skin on her neck and sucked on it lightly.

The phone rang. Again?

Their make-out session ended as he saw who was calling.

"Mother." He mouthed before he let go of her and now was talking to the phone.

"Mother? What is it?" Francis said, slightly irritated.

"Good Morning to you too, my son." She said teasing him. He sighed and looked over at Mary that was drinking tea and was looking at something on her phone.

"Why did you call me?" Francis said to her, quite harshly, he never had a good relationship with his parents, he tried, but they always left and when they came back everything was different and then he just gave up.

"I wanted to see where you're up too." She said, okay something was going on. She never would just call to 'check up'.

"Just get to the point." He said coldly.

"I talked to Lis and she spilled the tea that you're dating Mary, Mary Stuart." Catherine spoke. Francis swallowed and thought about his little sister that had probably done that out of anger or something. Francis' parents always wanted him to marry a good, wealthy girl. Mary was all that except his parents couldn't see that, they never really liked Mary, not even when she was best friends with Lis.

"Yes, she's my girlfriend." He said, smiling at Mary as she saw her looking at him.

"Dear, I know that you're probably new to this entire 'dating' situation, but Mary isn't the right girl for you." She indeed got straight to the point. Francis' eyes widened at the ridiculousness that his mother just said.

"You have no idea who Mary truly is."

"Oh, I do."

"You don't, you already have a picture with me and another woman owning my father's company and being happy. Well mother, picture that but then with me and Mary together." He said before he hung up, walking back to Mary.

"Is everything alright?" She asked, Francis looked at her and then smiled.

"Everything is fine love." He said before kissing her.