"Forest, here we come!"

Mary's POV

Shit. That's the first thing I think about when I hear Lis's voice. Francis looked at her, I was still laying on the couch. I got up and looked Lis straight in the eye. Her eyes looked at me and Francis, over and over again. I want to talk but I can't. Francis let's go of me and walks to Lis, I do too.

"What were you- you doing?" She said her voice, turning colder and colder. I try to understand what is going on in her head so that I can say the right thing, but I can't think. She looks at me like I was supposed to do something.

"Lis, Lis it is not what you think." Francis said. What does he think? Does he really think that that sentence is going to help her stop being upset? I'm sure she also knows exactly what was going on.

"Wha- I don't understand, you and you." Lis said, now looking at me and Francis once more.

"Lis, you have to calm down." Francis said, holding her shoulders and looking in her eyes with hope that she would accept his 'relationship' with Mary, or whatever they were now.

"So I need to accept that you're fucking my best friend, and you're fucking my brother without me knowing?" Lis said, furious. What? She thinks that I had sex with Francis?

"No, no, no Lis. I- we haven't done that." I said, Francis looked at me, trying to see how I was doing.

"When did it happen?" Lis said, staring at me, she looked less angry than before but she was still in shock.

"Today." Francis said.

=+=

It's Friday, tomorrow I'm leaving with Bash, his girlfriend and Francis. God, I haven't seen Francis since the fight we had with Lis. She ignores me, she does the same to Francis. I want to be with him, but I don't want to lose what I have with Lis. I'm stuck. Francis tries to contact me over and over again, but I ignore. I don't know what I'm supposed to do when I talk with him again. I already packed my stuff for tomorrow, I asked Bash if the tripp as still on the table. He begged me to come as well, probably Francis forced him to that day.

I am lying in my bed trying to imagine how awkward it is going to be tomorrow, I close my eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning I woke up at 6 AM. I don't have a lot of time because they are going to pick me up at nine, we want to be there early so we would have the entire day in front of us, and I heard that the tripp will take hours.

When I finished packing my final things, Bash called me to tell me that he was waiting downstairs. I packed my things and said goodbye to dad. I stepped in the elevator shaking about what was to come. I stepped out and saw Francis, Bash and... Kenna?

"Kenna?! What are you doing here?" I said and hugged her, Francis taking the luggage out of my hands as I hugged her. He winked at me and I smiled a bit brighter.

I couldn't be more happier that my friend was here, now I wouldn't feel as alone as I thought.

"I'm here with Bash..." Kenna said looking in my eyes as she wanted an approval.

"Oh, well" Bash kissed her and I looked in shock as the kiss turned more and more passionate, I turned to Francis who looked at me and mouthed "I don't know what is going on." as he holds his hands up. I sighed and looked back at the scenery.

"Allright, you guys look cute together I even think I saw a bit too much of that." I told them and walked in the car.

Francis drove, Bash sat next to him, Kenna and me in the backseat. Francis and I tried to keep them away from eachtother so we wouldn't need to confess their car-sex. We talked about what we're going to do there, none of us have been there so it will be a surprise. We drove past abandoned streets through the forests. It was gorgeous. Hours later we arrived, Kenna fell asleep on my shoulder so I lightly shook her.

"Ken, we're here." I said as I opened the door to step out. The fresh forest air surrounded us. It was beautiful, the house wasn't as big as I expected but it will be good for the four of us. There is a lake a little bit further.

"It's beautiful." I breathed. Looking up at the sky.

"It is." Francis said standing next to me. He smiled at me and I smiled back, for a tiny moment I forgot what happened with Lis.

Francis opened the door to the log cabin and we all went in, we checked the house, it was perfect. Well, there was one problem. There were only two bedrooms.

"We claim this one!" Kenna shouted as we walked past one of the bedrooms with a king-sized bed and a few to the forest. I already knew that this would happen. Kenna would go with Bash and I will need to go with Francis.

"Fine, then we will claim the other one." Francis said in a mocking tone to them. We walked in and... Wouw. I can't even describe it. It had a king-sized bed as well, it had a huge bathroom and a magnificent few to the lake and Forest. I opened the window so that some fresh air would come into the room. Francis stood beside me as we both watched the landscape.

"Shall we go get our luggage?" Francis asked me. When we stared for a while.

"Sure." I answered, we walked down past Kenna's and Bash's rooms, where we heard noises, sex-noises. I giggled as we walked past them. Francis sighed and giggled as well when he saw me laughing lightly.

"I think we're going to expect a lot of that." Francis said and I started laughing. We walked down to the car.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

I'm back? I never left but I wasn' active a lot. I won't have school Friday and next week my holidays start so I will be more active in that period. Comment, vote and do what the hell you want more. :) Waiting for the comments as usual.

-B