"F & M"

Francis' POV

God I can't believe she said it back. Is this really happening? It feels like a dream came true.

We've been making out for some minutes now, she is amazing. I love her so much. We're laying on my bed. She's laying under me and one of my hands is holding her face and the other one is supporting me to be able to kiss her. The way her hands travel through my hair and neck is unbelievable. I wish it could never end. An hour ago I was mad at her but now I can't even believe I was.

"I," Mary started to speak. She stopped because we kissed. "Lis," I immediately stopped kissing her. Now she's got my attention, saying my sister's name while making out? Apparently.

"What I was trying to say, your sister is still waiting for me downstairs." She spoke. I smiled at her and then before I got off of her she kissed me once and deep and then let go.

"I'll be back soon, or you want to come downstairs as well?" She asked me, with that little smile of hers, how could I say no to that?

"I'll be down soon just going to finish some things up." I said, she smiled at me and walked out the door. I closed the door and walked to my bathroom to put on some deodorant and brush my hair to make it look better for, well, Mary.

I walked downstairs and Lis and Mary were hugging. Ah, that made up. Good. I slowly entered the living room and then smiled at the scenery.

"Francis," Lis said, surprised. They let go of the hug, Mary smiled at me and I winked at her.

"Did you guys make up?" Lis asked. I walked closer to Mary, I grabbed her hand and kissed her.

"Oke, guys I understand you made up, but this is really gross." Lis said out of irritation. Mary and I started laughing about what she said.

"We're sorry." Marry said letting go of me and holding her hands up as if she was defeated.

"I'm not." I said. Mary turned to me and smiled and grabbed my hand. Lis rolled with her eyes, and walked away.

"I just called my dad, I can be here till tomorrow." Mary smiled. I smiled back and looked if Lis was watching, which she wasn't so I kissed her.

"That's great, but tomorrow is Diane's funeral, I can ask Bash if can come too." I said. Immediately her smile dropped and looked at the ground.

"I don't think it's appropriate for me to come there, I didn't even know the woman." She said,

"That's true, but you know Bash and you're his friend, he could use a friend." I said, hoping she would approve. She scoffed.

"Fine," Mary said, as she looked at Lis who was looking at us.

"Yes, yes Mary you can borrow one of my black dresses." Lis said, smiling to the both of us.

"Great. Thank you." Mary said.

"No please, don't. I'm going to the city, so I can find some new clothes but mostly to leave you 'lovers' alone." She said, I started laughing, so did Mary.

"Well, have fun sis." I said to her as she grabbed the car keys and walked out of the door. Leaving me and Mary alone. I was still holding her in my arms as her head rested on my upper chest.

"So 'lover' what will we do now we're alone?" I said and looked at her.

"Very funny. Well, what about the pool? I grabbed my bikini." She said and looked up at me. Oh, her eyes are so beautiful. I smirked at the idea and nodded in agreement.

"Great, I'm going to change upstairs and I'll see you in a few minutes." She spoke and then kissed me lightly and ran upstairs, I grabbed my swim trunks and changed in the bathroom. I walked into the garden and went into the pool. Mary wasn't there yet, so I just sat down on the edge of the pool and rested my legs in the water and put on my sunglasses. A few minutes later Mary walked in. She sat down next to me. God, I don't think it is good for me to see her right now in only a bikini. She smiled at me and then jumped into the water, splashing water all over me. I jumped in after her and grabbed her from behind.

"Francis!" She giggled. She turned around in my arms and put her arms around my neck. She leaned in and kissed me, I smiled against her lips and pulled her tighter around me. Her legs tangled around me and rested on my hips, just like she did when we were in the cabin. I walked through the water trying to move to the edge off the pool to push her against. I slowly reached the edge and pushed her against the wall off the pool and kissed her neck, she moaned lightly.

"Francis." She moaned out.

"Mm-m." I murmured against her neck.

"Francis!" She shouted now. I immediately looked at her to see if something was wrong. She nodded in the direction of the door, and her entire face turned red. I turned around. Mother.

"Mother," I smiled sarcastically at her, raising my eyebrows to tell me what's wrong or to leave.

"Francis, and Mary. I didn't know you guys were... a thing." She said, looking confused at either me and Mary.

"Yes, well mother, what is it?" I asked, to avoid any awkwardness for Mary.

"Nothing, I was just looking for you or Lis, but now I think I found enough, I'll leave you to it." She said and turned around leaving us once more alone in the garden. Mary blushed furiously. I grinned at the scene of my girlfriend and continued to kiss her.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Chapter 16! Boyfriend & Girlfriend ;) Needed this sooooo bad. Comment please!

-B