"Relationship talk with your crush? Can it get worse?"

Mary's POV (Francis POV will come in the next chapters)

"Hello,'' said a voice, it was Francis. I jumped a little because I thought he was asleep. I turned around the corner and saw him lying on the couch watching tv.

"I'm sorry, did I scare you?" He apologized. Looking at me.

"No, no I... I just wanted some tea," He nodded.

"Would you like some?" I asked him. He raised his cup of tea.

I made my tea and wanted to walk back upstairs.

"Mary, would you join me? Perhaps we could watch a movie or something, if you're not tired of course." Francis asked. I walked at him and he moved his legs so I could sit beside him, he handed me a blanket and grabbed the remote.

"What is on?" I asked.

"I have no idea." He said and started going through the channels.

"We have a documentary... Another one... A romance... And... That's it." He answered and looked at me.

"Which one do you wanna watch?" I asked and sipped some of my tea.

"The question is more 'what do you wanna watch?'" He said. I smiled.

"If you don't mind, I'm not really in the mood for documentaries." I said. He smiled.

"Well gladly I'm not in the mood for that as well." I smiled and he switched the channel to romance, it just started. I know that this is going to be uncomfortable and incredibly awkward.

"Ever watched this movie?" Francis asked.

"Surprisingly not." I answered and he laughed softly.

"Alright, I'm pretty sure that in real live Jasmine needs to marry Jacob because of the money that could save her business and because she doesn't want that she starts taking drugs and then she sees her 'invisible friend Julien' who is the love of her live and is so rich that he could save her business and start a new one." Francis said. I looked at him.

"Why destroy my imagination Francis? Why?" I said, trying to look seriously. He laughed.

"I'm sorry Miss Stuart." He said teasingly. I looked at him and then back at the tv.

It was already past 2 AM when the movie ended. I was tired, really tired. Francis switched the channel to something else, I don't even know what. I wrapped the blanket tighter around me and without even knowing it I was sleeping with my head on Francis's shoulder.

=+=

I woke up in Francis's arms wrapped around my waist and my head on his shoulder and my hands holding onto his shirt. I was shocked, how could I fall asleep like that? What if Lis saw me? I unwrapped Francis's hands of me and tried not to wake him, but that mission failed.

"Goodmorning." He said in a sleeping voice. And he removed his arms.

"Goodmorning." I said and signed.

"Sorry about..." He didn't dare finish the sentence, neither did I.

"It's okay, let's just not talk about it. Ever." I stood up and went upstairs as fast as possible.

Lis was awake and changed out of her PJ's.

"Where the hell have you been?" Lis asked, not angry. Not yet.

"I fell asleep on the couch." I thought it would be just the best if I wouldn't lie, the truth will come out eventually otherwise.

"Okay, how?" I sensed the question.