17

Sunday morning they were lazing around on the sofa. Billy was coming to pick them up in a couple of hours because they lived too far away to walk. They would drive back to Sarah's place and take off from there. Cam was telling him a story about Billy when Andy interrupted him.

"Teach me how to suck a dick."

Cam looked flabbergasted. "Would you even like that?" he asked.

"You seemed to like sucking my dick."

"Sure, the expression on your face was priceless. And the sounds you made. And your taste. And the veins on your dick. Mm. And I didn't even get to your balls. Okay, I love sucking dick. Can I suck yours again?"

"No. I want to suck a dick first," Andy demanded. "I mean I am not sure about other dicks... probably not, but I want to suck your dick definitely."

"If you insist..." Cam smiled cheekily. Andy moved off the couch and kneeled in front of the younger man. "How do I start?"

"Maybe you should get me hard first," Cam suggested chuckling.

"I think I can handle that."

Andy started kissing Cam, slowly at first, getting into a comfortable rhythm. He moved to the boy's neck and found the vein below his jawline sucking on it sweetly which elicited Cam's first moan of the day. Andy made Cam raise his hands and removed his T shirt. He kissed all over his chest, playing with his tiny nipples gradually approaching his groin unconsciously mirroring the lessons he learned from Cam on his birthday. He slowly pulled down the boy's sweatpants along with his boxers and his penis jumped out standing at attention. "There you go."

"My dick is a bit smaller than yours," Cam started. "Not by much," Andy protested. The youngster smiled at him in response. "Yours is definitely thicker, but this will at least make it easier to put mine into your mouth. Why don't you try licking it first?"

Cam's dick was pointing towards his stomach, slightly quivering in anticipation. Andy took it in his left hand pointing it straight at the ceiling. His foreskin was completely pulled back revealing a purple head that oozed a small amount of precum. He leaned in and stuck his tongue out slowly reaching the head. The tip of his tongue wiggled into the slit on top of Cam's penis. The youngster threw his head back and emitted a very familiar noise that Andy first heard from behind closed doors. He lowered his mouth and started to put the whole head inside completely. The taste was curious, slightly bitter but not unpleasant.

"Teeth, teeth, watch the teeth" Cam urgently exclaimed. Andy raised his head and looked at the boy. "Teeth are not a particularly good idea when you suck off someone," Cam continued. "You should avoid using them or you won't get any repeat business."

"How?" Andy wondered.

"Use your lips to cover them as much as possible, your tongue can help out as well."

Andy tried again concentrating on protecting the penis from his teeth. He managed to take the whole head this time and tried to go lower. The penis felt huge in his mouth filling it up completely. He forced it on and it hit his throat triggering his gag reflex. He raised his head and starting coughing. Cam took his face in both of his hands and planted a kiss on his mouth which calmed the older man down.

"You will not be able to deep throat me at your first try, Andy. That takes practice and a whole lot of determination."

"Then what can I do?"

"You are doing fine. Keep licking it, put as much of it into your mouth as you feel comfortable with, you haven't actually sucked yet so you can try that as well. And you can compensate with your hand jacking me off, we both know you are good at that."

Andy returned to his task. He licked the boy's dick from its base to the very top, he put the head into his mouth and started to suck on it gently feeling his tongue clutching onto it slurping on the precum that kept leaking from the slit. Andy felt his own penis straining his boxers, so he reached down with his right hand and freed his member from its confines. He was salivating profusely and he used that to lubricate the dicks. He started jerking both penises with his two hands getting into a frantic rhythm accompanying his sucking. After a few minutes, he felt Cam spasming in his hand and looked up to see his face releasing the head from his mouth for a second. They locked eyes and at that moment the boy's dick started spurting a huge amount of semen landing all over Andy's face. With an enormous groan the older man finished at the same time staining the carpet under the sofa.

"You will clean that up," Cam giggled. He reached over to Andy's face and wiped most of his cum off. He pulled his hand back and licked his fingers one by one.

"I wanted some of that," Andy growled. Cam shook his head and started to pull up his trousers. Andy stopped him. "I am not done."

He looked at the boy's gradually deflating member still in his left hand. The head was slowly retreating into its cocoon and that reminded Andy of his earlier plans to investigate the foreskin. It was now much easier to take the penis into his mouth and he got the tangy taste of semen he craved. He ran his tongue around the head and stuck it under the foreskin twirling around cleaning it from any remnants of the boy's essence. Cam was squirming and whimpering under his administrations but pulled Andy's head off of his penis.

"We don't have time for this, Billy will be here in ten minutes."

"I need more," Andy whined. "Call him and tell him to come later."

"He is already on his way, silly," Cam laughed and jumped off the couch heading into the bathroom.

"Wait! How did I do? Will I get any repeat business?"

"We'll see."