31

Completely exhausted and satisfied, neither man had the strength to move. Cam was lying on top of Andy, his head nestled into the crook of the bigger man's neck holding onto him tightly with both arms.

"I don't know about you but for me this was surprisingly enjoyable" Andy started talking after a long and comfortable silence. "You've been holding out on me, that rimming was unbelievable, I have to try that on you next time."

"I didn't think I would like it too much, I kept craving for your dick inside me especially at the beginning but I have to admit that I loved it too," Cam confessed.

"I missed that part too, for a while but you made me forget about all of that. To be honest I wouldn't want to bottom all the time, it's just too much fun topping you. How about next time we take turns fucking each other," he proposed.

"That would be difficult considering I always come while you are inside me and if I counted correctly you came twice in the last half hour," Cam contemplated on the suggestion. "It's actually quite fascinating how fast you can get hard again after you come the first time."

"That's fairly new to me too. I didn't use to recover this fast before. I think it's your effect on me. I can't resist you. Everything you do turns me on, I get a semi at least five times a day just because you smile at me."

"Stop that!" Cam playfully punched Andy's shoulder. "We should get cleaned up, we are as sticky as if we bathed in maple syrup." Neither of them moved a finger.

A few minutes later Andy finally relented with a deep sigh and slowly separated himself from his lover. "We got to get to the bar soon, Sarah should already be there and my uncle is coming after lunch." They went reluctantly to their own bathrooms, took quick showers and were ready to leave in fifteen minutes.

As they were walking past the hospital, Cam's hand unconsciously sought out Andy's and held onto him firmly. They picked up food from the Thai restaurant Andy called before they left and arrived to the bar where Sarah and Billy were installing a few screens to offer some separation for the patrons. It looked a little strange and unusual but these measures provided some precautions against the virus. The four of them had lunch together and they discussed the arrangements they made for the time when the bar could be reopened with the required limitations.

Uncle Joe pulled up with a pickup truck and brought the outdoor furniture they all picked out together the week before. His connections proved helpful as they got a good deal on everything. They tried out a setup outside and contented, they moved everything inside the bar for storage. Joe left promising to be back for the reopening.

Billy got in touch with Joe's accountant the week before and wanted to go through the financial situation of the bar with Andy who insisted that Cam join them for the discussion. The three of them went into the tiny office while Sarah arranged the surplus furniture in the bar and tried to figure out a configuration that would provide easier access once they were moving everything back and forth daily.

The bar had been well stocked and they had inventory that could easily get them through the next couple of months with minimal purchases required, though they had to hope for customers' return soon otherwise they could get into trouble fast. There were a few government subsidies which they had applied for and would probably get and the possibility of a small bridge loan was also a feasible last resort. They agreed that for a start Sarah, Andy and Cam would have to be able to handle the workload and would only hire outside help if the business picked up steam. The biggest issues were the planned expansions, both the kitchen and the complete reimaging of the courtyard to open up the bar area.

"What about the website money?" Cam chimed in.

"I wanted to sit down with you separately to go through your finances later," Billy answered.