Lyric Prank: A Love So Beautiful

Lyrics Prank: I Like You So Much, You'll Know It (A Love So Beautiful, English)

Pranksters: Lori, Chloe, Leni, Luan, Stella

Audience: Lincoln, Clyde, Bobby, Chaz, Benny, Liam, Rusty

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 [Formerly Loud-Verse Earth-LMP4] (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: Well these are just random ships that I used in this Lyric Prank because none of you guys suggested anyone. There might be some Harem involve after the lyric prank. All ships shall be treated equally and respectfully so don't make arguments in this chapter. This is from the Korean drama, A Love So Beautiful. I suggest you listen to the song for you to know it. Alright, let's do this. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Some girls are online-

(AN: I realized, since this is a lyric prank, then it should be better if the lyric pranks are accompanied with the song itself. So try playing them on Spotify or YouTube.)

Lincoln: Why are only some of them?

Clyde: I dunno.

Bobby: Hey guys!

Benny: What's going on? Another of Luan's pranks?

Chaz: Chaz no like prank.

Lincoln: So... you girls wanna say something?

Stella: Chloe, you go first.

Chloe: What no! Luan should go first!

Leni: Lori should go first! She's born first after all.

Lori: You guys literally suck!

Luan: And sw... yeah nevermind. Rated PG.

Lori: Bobby Boo-Boo-Bear, I like your eyes. You look away when you pretend not to care.

Bobby: Aw, you remembered our highschool days.

Luan: Benny, I like the dimples on the corners. Of the smile that you wear.

Benny: Aw, you too Luan.

Chloe: Clyde, I like you more the world may know. But don't be scared.

Clyde: I won't.

Leni: Chaz, 'Cause I'm falling deeper, baby. Be prepared.

Chaz: Chaz is prepared, Leni.

Stella: Lincoln, I like your shirt I like your fingers. Love the way that you smell.

Rusty: Wait, finger?

Liam: Don't ruin this Rusty!

Lincoln: *heart* Aw, thanks Stella.

Lori: Bobby Boo-boo-bear, To be your favorite jacket just so I could always be near.

Bobby: Me too, babe.

Luan: Benny, I've loved you for so long. Sometimes It's hard to "bear".

Benny: Good pun!

Lori: I admit, that was literally unexpected.

Chloe: Clyde, But after all this time, I hope you wait and see.