I'll Be There For You (F-R-I-E-N-D-S)

Lyrics Prank: I'll be There For You (The Rembrants - FRIENDS Theme)

Pranksters: Lincoln, Clyde, Stella

Audience: Liam, Rusty, Ronnie, Zach, Sid, Nikki, Sameer, Casey and Laird

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: This was suggested by danielsamuels128. This lyric prank is going to be about the "friends". I've decided to input this song here rather than the original music parody. I'm also going to need a suggestion for the Music Parody too before January ends. February is fast approaching and there had been an abundance in love songs from old and new. I bet there's going to be a wave of Love songs that may pop up here and there so I'll be going on a pace. Anyways, this prank is going to be a setup for those who watch the show F-R-I-E-N-D-S and to actual friends in this Loud-Verse AU. Alright, let's do this. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-The Friends are online-

Sid: Good to be here in this group chat. Been a while hasn't it.

Ronnie: Yeah. I miss this communication that we had.

Nikki: First time here guys!

Sameer: Cool, you guys have a group chat!?

Casey: We can use this for our assignments just in case.

Laird: Yeah, that would do us a favor!

Rusty:...

Zach: Something wrong buddy?

Rusty: You guys are really close, aren't you?

Liam: Hey now, negative vibes ain't good for the skin.

Zach: Yeah tell us what's wrong.

Rusty: It's just that one day we might move on with our lives and you'll just forget me... or worse, remember me with only the awkward moments.

Ronnie: Whoa there. That's not true amigo! It can't be that bad!

Rusty: Oh really. You moved to Great Lakes! Easy for you to say!

Sid: Hey now, that's not true at all. A little secret here, Ronnie may moved here and had fun times but she still cling and misses white-rabbit.

Ronnie: SID!

Nikki: Ditto to that!

Ronnie: YOU GUYS ARE TRAITORS!

Stella: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I guess Lincoln's still have that charm. Speaking of which, he feels mutual too. Us here already know but he tries not to get sad about it.

Clyde: I know how to cheer that frown! Who wants a karaoke sing along!?

Casey: Oh we're so doing this!

Sameer: What's the song?

Clyde: Lincoln, if you would do the honors!

-Music starts here-

Lincoln: So no one told you life was gonna be this way

Everyone: *Clap Emoji* 4x

Lincoln: Your job's a joke, you're broke, your love life's D.O.A

Clyde: It's like you're always stuck in second gear