Lyric Prank: Grenade (Bruno Mars)

Lyric Prank:Grenade (Bruno Mars) Pranksters: Lincoln, Clyde, Zach, Liam, Rusty

Audience: Ronnie, Stella, (Girl) Jordan, Paige, Penelope, Chloe, Giggles, Tabby, Polly, Haiku, And surprise at end.

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: Okay, this one is a Boys vs. Girls prank edition. The original plan was to have Bobby, Chaz and Benny involved along with Lori, Leni and Luan but I changed the plan. Not only that but Luna isn't involved (for obvious reasons) and let's face it, some of the minor characters are arguably forgettable that they aren't given another cameo. Example is Paige, since it was only a one-trend (during L is for Love) but we, in the fandom, let her remembered like a sunken ship that other treasure hunters are trying to uprise from the waters. Lynn was also planned to be involved but the Francisco ship sunk way too early before development. I dislike it when Nickelodeon do that. Then again, some episodes aren't consistent with the timeline (like Luan's April Fools Prank-Apocalypse happened thrice with Lily still a one-year-old toddler) so one could say they belong to an Alternative Timeline. What I'm getting at is some of these ships may sail but not from the Prime-Canon Timeline, rather it can in an Alternative-Universe (usually produced by the fandom). So without rambling further, here's Grenade by Bruno Mars. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

And Read AN below too

-Begin Conversation-

"Private Boys Chat"

Lincoln: Anyone up for Lyric Pranks?

Clyde: What song?

Lincoln: Grenade by Bruno Mars.

Liam: Oh that one.

Rusty: I listen to that every time.

Zach: We get it Rusty. Still having issues with Polly.

Rusty: Hey!

Liam: I listen to that too but not for the same reason. I just like the beat.

Clyde: Are we gonna do this?

Lincoln: Boys vs. Girls, Clyde. The girls might not expect this! "The Loud-Casa Group Chat"

Stella: Wait, why are there so many girls here?

Ronnie: Maybe the author had a plan?

Jordan: What author?

Ronnie: Nevermind. So, you guys are invited too?

Penelope: Clyde did.

Chloe: Ditto.

Giggles: Lincoln and Zach.

Tabby: Weird. I got two invites from Liam and Link.

Polly: Link invited me too. Rusty kinda spammed me.

Haiku: I got Lincoln's invite first then Clyde.

Stella: By the way, you four. Are you guys planning on staying on the Loud Casa-Nova private chat?

Penelope: The what now?

Paige: It's just something us girls have. A privatized group chat for those that hangs out with a certain boy.

Chloe: Wait, really?

Jordan: Not kidding. The only condition is that you have to like the same certain boy in our group.