Lyric Prank: Everything (Michael Buble)

Prankster: Lincoln Loud

Audience: Stella and Jordan

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: This is occurring in a private chat called The Lincoln Loud-Casa(Nova) Harem and Lincoln had been invited by the main admin/founder of the group. Can you guess who? Anyways, Lincoln is gonna sing for them. This might be a one-time only but hey, it's not set yet so this may come in repeat from different days. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-The Lincoln Loud/Casa(Nova) Group Chat is open.-

-Lincoln Loud is invited-

-The Admin? Had changed Lincoln's nickname into Snow Bunny-

Snow Bunny: Hey!

-Stella's nickname had been changed to Filipino-Chinese Star-

-Jordan Rosato's nickname had been changed to Cry me a river-

Filipino-Chinese Star: Oh, I get it. Your name is a river

Cry me a river: Well, is Lincoln gonna sing for us?

Snow Bunny: Give me a sec. I'm picking a song.

Filipino-Chinese Star: Well?

Snow Bunny: Okay, here goes.

Cry me a river: I wonder what he picked?

Snow Bunny: For Stella - You're a falling star, you're the getaway car. You're the line in the sand when I go too far.

Filipino-Chinese Star: Uhmm thanks?

Snow Bunny: For Jordan - You're the swimming pool on an August day. And you're the perfect thing to say.

Cry me a river: That sounds oddly romantic. I'm glad you remembered my pool party invite since August.

Snow Bunny: For both - And you play it coy, but it's kinda cute. Ah, when you smile at me, you know exactly what you do

Filipino-Chinese Star: Cute?

Cry me a river: How'd you know I was smiling at you back there? *Shock*

Snow Bunny: Baby, don't pretend that you don't know it's true. 'Cause you can see it when I look at you.

Filipino-Chinese Star: He got us there.

Cry me a river: How he knew is still a mystery for me.

Filipino-Chinese Star: I thought you where eyeing for that Chandler-guy but he's jerk so I figured you'd go for Lincoln.

Cry me a river: True though.

Snow Bunny: And in this crazy life, and through these crazy times. It's you, it's you, you make me sing. You're every line, you're every word. You're everything.

Cry me a river: Aww. Thanks Lincoln.

Filipino-Chinese Star: I'm so glad that we're the only ones seeing this.

Cry me a river: Yup, nothing can ruin this for us.

Snow Bunny: For Jordan - You're a carousel, you're a wishing well. And you light me up, when you ring my bell.