Loud-Casa Skit: Pizza Time (TomSka)

Featuring: Lincoln

Guests/Watchers: Loud Sisters

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

Suggestion: Zeroflame7

AN: Before we begin, I'd like to say a few stuff out. I'd like to thank Zaeroflame7 for giving this suggestion. So we're having another TomSka skit. Any skit is allowed such as Danplan too but there had been hardly anything interesting. I'm also thinking on how to continue my Loud-Heroes AU (Dawn of Injustice - Crisis on the Many-Verse) so that I can finally be done on writing the trilogy (if ever I couldn't come up with a sequel to that).

I know you'd expect me to rant about being jobless but I'm tired of doing that because I know this virus isn't going to vanish anyways so I just have to keep searching and never give up. Still, it's going to be a norm for me to complain quietly about this troubles I'm getting for this gosh-dang pandemic crisis. I did discover that the tutoring center that I once worked at is slowly opening up and accepting enrollee, so maybe there's a chance that they'd need me and my capabilities.

Another thing is that I might do a reboot of Loud-Casa Music Covers into a new continuity... it'll be where Lincoln is going to create a Boy Band (or Boy Group) that do music and many other things that makes fans chase them (like a K-Pop Army Stan or something). It'll be like a revival of a musical fanfic from NakaR (His CD's)... it's still pending for approval but I hope I could do it. (Yes, this will be an Adopted Lincoln AU so expect some "Pseudo - Loudcest" ship along the way).

Without further ado, leave a vote, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!!

Please Read AN below.

In this time, the sisters discovered another tape from the security cameras that Luan & Lisa installed. This was a bit different because Lisa somehow detected some traces of temporal energy from the house. She concluded that the temporal energy was recent... when Lincoln instigated a party at the house when the rest went into the mall at the busy hour... They had another sister meeting about it and since the found out that the parents approved of it, they can't chew their brother out.

However, for Lisa, the temporal energy that she found is faint and weak meaning whatever create the influx was only for a short burst rather than for longer periods... and since we're talking about the temporal displacement, it means that Lisa's time travel device worked (at least a smaller much portable one unlike the one she once had at Royal Woods Lab). The question of who tested/used it is unknown as the sisters haven't played the tape recording yet... as they are waiting for Lisa's respond.

-Begin Conversation-

Lori: So Lisa, what did you discovered?

Lisa: There was a feint trace of temporal energy which mostly hailed at the kitchen, which means somehow in the future... my time traveling portable device did work. As for whom used is may be within the content of this recording.

Luna: Ah... you lost me, Liz.

Lisa: *sigh* Someone time travelled at Lincoln's party as if trying to warn them of possible consequences and tried to alter the events of the future... albeit only a feint one so it could mean it was only a few hours into the future.

Luan: And why exactly did this suspect put a "time-out" on our brother's party? Geddit?

Lisa: I don't know... we could hypothesize.