Lyric Prank: Friend of Mine (Odette)

Lyric Prank: Friend of Mine (Reyne/Odette Queseda)

Pranksters: Sid, Lincoln

Audience: Members of Lincoln Loud-Casanova Harem (Ronnie, Paige, Stella, Jordan) Honorary Members (Mollie, Joy) Pending Member (Cristina)

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime) [Private Chat: Lincoln Loud-Casanova Harem]

AN: This Lyric Prank is from a famous OPM (Original Pinoy/Philippine Music) and this will occur in a private group chat with Lincoln and his Harem. Since Chandler is Banned, he won't be disturbing any future conversations in this story. Also, they are discussing on whether to let Cristina join or not. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

Read AN Below!

-Begin Conversation-

Ronnie: So, you want to join our group of being Lincoln's potential partners and whatnot?

Cristina: Yes.

Paige: Didn't you dislike him for that time?

Cristina: That was a year ago and I figured out why he did that. It was because he wanted to make up for posting humiliating bloopers from his sisters.

Stella: So why now? Do you even regret what you did?

Cristina: I do. And I figured he was just being a good brother, a good boy. It doesn't excuse how I shunned him away but I want to make up for it.

Jordan: Okay... Then we'll give you this chance only. Hopefully, nothing similar happens again or you're not welcomed anymore, got it?

Cristina: Sure. I really like Lincoln and I want to know him better. And I want to formally apologize for shunning him away before.

Jordan: Okay cool. As for another pressing matters. Ronnie, we should welcome new members. Soon they might become promoted from being just honorary members.

Ronnie: Mollie and Joy, we formally welcome you.

Mollie: So... where are Brownie and Cookie?

Paige: They are honorary members only. Funny thing is they have their own group called "The QT's"

Joy: Like the Netflix series?

Stella: NO! It's different.

Ronnie: They are a group of so-called cameo girls that often come across (or shipped by fans) with Lincoln. Like that one girl that is as old as Lori.

Paige: Oh, that Thicc one!

Cristina: That's my [Insert role: Sister/Relative(Cousin/Aunt)/Mom]

[AN: Thicc Qt is often different on various Loud-Verse AU so I'd like my readers to determine her relationship with Cristina since they somewhat been done that way for many times now. This is to pave imagination and freedom.]

Ronnie: Are you serious?

Cristina: Yes! So let's not ever talk about it.

Paige: There are also this girl with a Sweater, Twins, Black Karate Girl, a Shy one, Panda Girl and more.

Joy: What about Renee?

Jordan: Oh, her. The girl who's also an Ace Savvy Fan. She was once a member there but she unlisted ever since she wasn't seen for quite some time. She still hangs with us though. She's also an honorary member.