When You're Gone (Avril Lavigne)

Lyric Prank: When You're Gone (Avril Lavigne)

Prankster: Ronnie Anne Santiago & ?

Audience: Stella, Jordan, Older Loud Sisters (Except Lynn)l Clyde, Sid, Lincoln

World: Loud-Verse Earth-LCGC1 (Loud-Casa Groupchat Prime)

AN: It's only fair that Ronnie had her turn. Oh and this is from an open group chat so we'll divert from the "private" group chat that the girls made. Some of you haven't thought on the members of that "private" group chat yet. The obvious members are Ronnie, Jordan and Stella; but none of you guys ever decided on who are the other members and who is the "true" founder of the Lincoln Loud-Casa(Nova) Harem. That's exactly the game I'm trying to make you guys play to add a bit of spice in this fanfic. For now, this lyric prank is performed by Ronnie Anne and another unknown member. Without further ado, leave a like, review/request, follow and I hope you enjoy. God Bless, Stay Safe and Peace/Shalom!

-Conversation Start-

Clyde: Where were you last time, Link? I didn't see you in the group chat so I assumed nothing is happening.

Lincoln: Well I was invited in a private group to do something for them.

Lori: Private group? Okay, literally I'm curious.

Lincoln: Sorry, I made an oath not to disclose it except to members only. You're not getting anything from me Lori.

Lori: Well, I literally tried.

Leni: Linky's keeping secrets? Like, didn't we swear not to meddle about it?

Luna: She's right dudette! We swear to never meddle unless asked to.

Luan: I mean, it's not secret anymore if he told us. We can't pry on something that is pry-bait. HEHEHEHE geddit!

Leni: I don't get it?

Luna: Terrible joke, Lu.

Stella: No, no. We get it. It is pry-bait because it was a bait and you girls took it by prying on Linky's secret.

Lori: Did you literally called him in his nickname?

Jordan: So? What of it?

Luan: Something's fishy here and it's not just the sea-cret. HAHAHAHA!

Lori: Luan! Stop it.

Leni: I don't smell any fish. And, like, Lincoln have privacy rights. Maybe we should ask him nicely if it's okay.

Sid: Sorry guys, he's not gonna tell.

Lincoln: Scout's code. An oath is to be kept until required to be disclosed.

Stella: Anyways, who are we waiting for?

Lincoln: Ronnie Anne. She said she wanted to say something.

Clyde: Okay. I wonder what is it?

Jordan: Look, she's online now!

Ronnie: Guys... I also invited someone else. We have something to say.

Stella: I think I know where this is going.

Luna: What?

Lori: Well, what is it? Is it with Lincoln?

Ronnie: Kinda... anyways can I tell you now?

Leni: Like, sure Ronnie Anne. What are you gonna say?