Chapter One

"Romeo, don't push yourself too hard." Feliciano frowned, looking at his older brother seated in front of the computer, pursing his lips. "I'm not pushing myself." he replied. Feliciano shook his head. "At least call us if you need anything, 'kay?" Romeo nodded in response and continued with his work. 

Romeo Vargas was a fellow teacher at MicroNations Primary School. He taught the Year 6 class, which most of them were lovely people, except for troublemakers, Wendy, Peter, Erland and Leopold. In fact, he had to call in their parents for a chat about their children. He was currently writing up a report about the four, up to Leopold. 

Lovino sat down next to his younger brother, watching over his shoulder. "What did you do to get such disruptive students?" he questioned. Romeo shrugged, continuing to type. Lovino shoved him off the seat. "Let me write it for you." 

"What?" Romeo shook his head. "Do you even know them? At all?" Lovino rolled his eyes. "I don't need to. It's kinda obvious." Feliciano and Romeo exchanged glances and leaned in over his shoulder. 

'Leopold is a horrible student, who does nothing but disrupt the class at every chance he gets. Due to these circumstances, we are considering him and his friends to be suspended, or even expelled.'

"Okay, what are you writing?" Romeo groaned disapprovingly. "None of that is necessarily true." He grabbed for the mouse and deleted the sentences. "Seriously."

Lovino made a grumbling sound with his throat. "What was wrong with that? It's probably very true anyway."

"Leopold isn't horrible, out of the four he's probably the least disruptive." Romeo shoved his elder brother off the seat and stared at the screen again. Feliciano cleared his throat. "Would you like us to make you some pasta while you work?" Romeo nodded in response, and his brothers walked out of the room together. 

Feliciano and Lovino starting cooking some spaghetti in the pot and making the sauce. "I wish we could help Romeo, you know." Feliciano sighed. Lovino rolled his eyes. "I tried that just then." Feliciano kicked his brother lightly. "We don't even know the students, so we can't write up the report for him." They both fell silent for a bit longer. 

"Hey, remember the guy he used to hang out with in highschool?" Lovino spoke up. Feliciano put the spaghetti in a bowl. "Which guy?" They poured the sauce on top and started searching for the cheese. "You know that Kirkland dude? The one that looked a little bit like Wendy in the photo? The... uh-" He sat up too quickly and bumped his head on the counter. "The guy he used to have a crush on!"

"Oh, him! Andrew Kirkland?" Feliciano clapped his hands. "What about him?" 

The elder brother headed out of the door. "I've got an idea. I'm going to ask him something first before I consider it." He left the kitchen, leaving Feliciano to finish finding the cheese. He located it in the pantry and poured an avalanche of it onto the spaghetti. Picking it up, he brought it to Romeo, who was off the screen, indicating that he was done with the report. 

"Here's you pasta!" He passed the bowl over to him. Romeo smiled and grabbed it, eating it. Lovino jumped off the couch and threw his hands in the air. "Guess what?! That Andrew dude is that brat Wendy's older brother!" 

Feliciano resisted the temptation to roll his eyes. "Yeah, Romeo's already told that a couple years ago."

"He did?" Lovino scratched the back of his neck. "Oops, guess I wasn't listening then."

"We know." Feliciano and Romeo exchanged smirks. "It was obvious." 

"Anyway, do you still have contact with him?" 

Romeo glanced at the ceiling. "I still have his contacts... but we haven't really talked since the end of highschool... we kinda just went our own way because of our different dreams."