Chapter Nineteen

The next morning rolled around and Jett stumbled down the stairs. He opened his mouth but Andrew cut in.

"You're not sick. You're going to school today."

"Oh, come on!" 

Kaelin was in his room, studying but Wendy was there, staring at her brothers.

"Did I miss something?"

"No-"

"Yep."

Jett glared at Andrew.

"What? You're not telling him you like him! Not yet anyway, you just have to be his friend first!"

"Oh, is this about Raivis?"

"Yeah." 

"Good luck." she smirked. 

He screamed. 

Jett huffed in the car ride to school, hoping he wasn't blushing as much as he thought he was. 

"This is your stop," Andrew smiled, stopping the car.

Jett stuck his tongue at them and swung his bag on his back, running up to the school gates. He waved to his other friends and turned around, seeing the car driving away but not before he spotted Wendy making love heart shapes with her hands.

He scowled. 

"Here's a coffee." 

Romeo placed the cup down on the table in front of the still half-asleep Andrew. 

"I don't want it, I'm tired-"

"It's literally ten o'clock. You need to wake up." 

"Naou I don't..." he overpronounced the 'no', his head falling on the table with a bang. "Ow!" he roared, shooting back up, rubbing his forehead.

"Huh, that works better than coffee." Romeo noted.

"Shut it, you." he mumbled, reaching for the drink.

It had been a two years since the two had gotten together. They had both decided to move to Australia together (as Andrew had wanted to go since he was fifteen and Romeo didn't have anything better to do). They were living in Western Australia and Andrew's brother, Kaelin, was currently living in Wellington in New Zealand.

Oh yeah, the two were engaged now.

"Aren't we Zoom calling our family today?" Romeo recalled.

Andrew let out a loud groan. "I'd rather not, Jett's going to make fun of our height difference."

He just laughed. "Well, the younger ones usually grow taller than the oldest."

"What time are we doing it?"

"Hm, we had to keep in account Kae from New Zealand, which is four hours ahead of us, and we're nine hours ahead of England... so I think we were doing it at 5 PM." he remembered.

"So why did you wake me up so early?!"

"It's not early??"

"Ten is very early." he persisted. "You should've woken me up at mid-day."

He rolled his eyes. "And what are you going to do after the Christmas holidays? You're still a dentist, you're going to have to wake up earlier than this."

Andrew perked up slightly. "Can we go down to Bunnings?"

"You want to... okay, fine."

He cheered.